R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I need a reason? Well he and his friend Ryeden are brats (Not to mention Ryeden fails at RPing), they spam like crazy, and I hated being in their club most of the time I was in(glad I'm finally out). Oh and Deidara is an idiot and cusses about every other word. And I don't think I need to explain Shadow. (only bring it up as you got the ignore list off my bio)

Though you gotta like how I'm actually publicly saying who I'm ignoring. Not too many people do that.

Seriously. For awhile I was like second in command of Ryeden's club. Then it gets really boring and stupid, not to mention constantly interacting with shadow was getting old fast. I stop posting for a week and he pms me. I didn't feel like getting back into the club so I ignored it. He does it like two other times after a few weeks. Then he just pms me saying I'm out no questions asked. Then I talk a bit and he gets mad. I gave him a neutral to tell him how I felt and then his stupid friend (Deidara) gives him 3 plus reps saying only "andxisabi***" of course with the cuss.

(Also, lol at his reaction to his RP getting closed. It was a fail rp where ooc posting was common and no one was posting long enough. Rinne locked it and then he goes back to the megaverse and cries about how Rinne ruined it and how he hates Rinne and how talking about Rinne is now outlawed and how he's never RPing again. I was out of the club at this point so it was very funny indeed.)

I can't believe I was in that place since practically the beginning of June up until about 2 weeks ago. I joined it on page 3 and it's at I don't know how many hundred. True it wasn't as stupid then but whatever. You know I've considered many times reporting it to be locked since it is a spam hole. They're never on topic. But I won't. I want to see it die slowly.

Anyway, hope that helps you understand why I ignore those two 820.

Archived