R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Account Name: MArsuvees Black

Date of Registration: 9/15/09

Number of Posts: 4280

Preferred Forums: RP, Clubs, Fanfics, Written Cards, Custom Cards, Music, or Pop Culture. I'm very open.

Reasons Why: I co-own a club, which is stickied, so I know how to go about business. I try to do right by the people but at the same time as doing what is needed. I know quite a bit about some anime, and more about games, and I read/write fanfics a lot, so IF I got RPs or Fanfics I could help out more. Good Typing and Grammar. With Music, I listen to a LOT of Music, Everything from Skillet, to My Chemical Romace, to Secondhand Serenade, to The Devin Townsend Project. I like to abide by the rules. I am good with detatching myself from situations. That is to say, I don't get emotionally motivated. I can almost always help out, due to the fact I'm around a lot, and I am a fair Judge. I enjoy this forum, and I want to help the people in it. I would like to see the phrase "lolycm" go away, and I will do what I can to do just that.

My app to be a mod T^T Icy and Napoleon got self righteous and Locked the Mod App thread made by *Le Gasp* the MOD TEAM!!!

If I became a mod, I would by assailed by the people and their whims.

I find that Icyblue has kept things out of hand, well, enough to stop complete chaos. With him gone, this site might end in a few years. So, the problem is, Icyblue is too attached, and can't leave.

We also have a lack of supers, 2, in fact. YCMaker isn't on at all, and even so, just scans the site and leaves the problems to the supers. Our only hope is a random tyrannical guy to win us over, Falling Pizza, or some other miracle in which I have not figured out yet.

Archived