R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

All of that is a given of course 820 is indeed a Helping kind of person and of course he's a natural leader. But at the same time he tends to lose his cool easily (though he just as easily keeps himself from exploding into flame comments). Hmmm *calculating* come to think of it he would make for an excellent TCG mod his relative lack of maturity makes for excellent flexibility in the kind of problems that most TCG mods find themselves in

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay you all KNOW i was being sarcastic right?,,,e-e also srry 820 man You're a cool guy by all means it's just i dont think FP or YCMadmin would be able to see your potential you'd be good but i dont think you'd make it ^-^.....wow *sarcastic* hey guys maybe I could become a mod......waiting for immense lulz

... Douche...

Look at my app!

Account Name: MArsuvees Black

Date of Registration: 9/15/09

Number of Posts: 4280

Preferred Forums: RP, Clubs, Fanfics, Written Cards, Custom Cards, Music, or Pop Culture. I'm very open.

Reasons Why: I co-own a club, which is stickied, so I know how to go about business. I try to do right by the people but at the same time as doing what is needed. I know quite a bit about some anime, and more about games, and I read/write fanfics a lot, so IF I got RPs or Fanfics I could help out more. Good Typing and Grammar. With Music, I listen to a LOT of Music, Everything from Skillet, to My Chemical Romace, to Secondhand Serenade, to The Devin Townsend Project. I like to abide by the rules. I am good with detatching myself from situations. That is to say, I don't get emotionally motivated. I can almost always help out, due to the fact I'm around a lot, and I am a fair Judge. I enjoy this forum, and I want to help the people in it. I would like to see the phrase "lolycm" go away, and I will do what I can to do just that.

It is a rule to use proper grammar' date=' I believe, in RPs. So if Demon were to join one with stricter rules, he'd get auto-banned.

[/quote']

Oh ya, because my grammar sucks, but I have Spell Check now.

Spelling =/= Grammar

Not to be mean, but I am a semi-perfectionist. The whole sentence makes no sense altogether, but no one's perfect.

Archived