R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EXCELLENT now Destron i notice that your sig could use some spicing up so i whipped this out (of my pants) because it's an excellent site to go to if you DONT want to spent your points on Banners and Sigs on THIS forum but admittedly its not as good...but hell I made it MWAHAHAHA oh yeah here it is

2328180egiQK.png

Skillet is VERY MUCH beast....as is God....hmm i dont think anyone has ever declared God WIN....well as the administrator of win i declare God WIN....as well as Black....for having the nuts to remind me that AW CRAP I SHOULD'VE REMEMBERED TO INCLUDE GOD!!!!...XP

@ Kuro: Why....(senses upcoming argument)

*WRONG Buzzer sounds off* Oh TERRIBLY sorry sir you were just one question away from a million dollars please come back next time....*Again with the candle* PRAISE THE LAWD!!!! I dunno i guess im just kinda Lax about my faith and sometimes that makes me feel like crap but at the same time im not like a really BAD kid but yeah im a Christian...

I think they've got a cream for that

Dark:HE SAID ATHIEST YOU DUMBASS!!!!

Broxret:OH!!! wait doesnt that mean he turns into a tree when he dies?

Dark:NO!! erm wait...YES!!! But it mainly means he dosent belive in a god

Broxret:Then how did we get here

Dark:Idunno something about a big bang and then sh*t coming out of some kinda soup and then monkeys f*cked for MILLIONS of years...then somehow they made people...idunno how the Dinosaurs fit into this

Broxret:THEYRE YU GI OH CARDS XD

Archived