R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell' date=' thunder spells BOUNCED OFF HIM.

[/quote']

lol, for me they never even hit. (and the few times they did was like in endgame where you have like three healers so Haar wasn't dying anytime soon.)

xD

Well, arrows/thunder bounced off of him. Presuming they hit them.

The only flaw to Haar is his low speed cap for Endgame. He can't double most things shortly into Endgame. Of course his one hit is still ridiculously powerful due to his monster STR stat. Though on Easy where blessing gives +5 to all stats Haar is just too much for anyone.

He can't double Auras/Asura/Deghinsea/TrueBlades/I think halberdiers without the Easy Stat bonus.

Though you know what's funny? Haar hasn't been my mvp (or at least top in kill count) in either of my playthroughs. Both times is was Nephenee.

Lol at the Mist and Boyd marriage ending. (only attainable if they have an A support)

Anyways, both times I supported Boyd and Mia. It was AWESOME! (Trueblade and Reaver ftw!) I could leave those two in any area and they had it covered. Like in the chapter against Oliver in Part 4. I just left them in the back and the reinforcements had no idea what hit them.

I've wanted to try the Mia and Ike suport; which I hear is quite good for both of them what with the attack and avoid increases. If not Ike and Elincia I'd have liked to see that pairing happen.

EDIT: interesting Black. Good work considering the limited resources of making a Wyvern Rider.

Archived