R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is mine any good? I get rusty quickly... Really quickly...

Boom!

The sound echoed deeply through the green forest, covered in dense trees filled with massive green leaves. The boy ran through the clearing, shattering the moonlight from the cracks in the leaves. He ran at torpedo speed, sprinting down the paved lane at an incredibly fast speed. As he was moving, the boy heard it again. The echo was shorter this time, which meant that they found him, and they were gaining up on him. The boy took a sharp left into the woods, hoping his pursuers will lose his trail. The sound seemed to take longer this time, which was either a good thing, or a bad thing. The boy slowed down, running out of energy. And before he could figure out that was a bad idea, the explosion knocked him out. Blood splattered everywhere, and the boy felt like his whole body was being ripped off. His shirt must've burned, along with all of his other garments. And as he lay there on the floor, he knew this was the end.

The boy woke up, and immediately got into a fighting stance. After looking around, he relaxed his muscles. The boy looked at the back of his hand. The symbol was there. He now knew his goal. His name was Shane, and his mission was to kill.

Last paragraph is probably horrible.

yeah' date=' she has a point black wing. there's a lot of detail that goes into a great rp battle. as a matter of fact, there is a thread that is currently locked in which i had a very epic battle with Andx, and that had a low of deatil in it too. XD

[/quote']

SHE!? YOU THINK I'M A GIRL!? I'M A GUY!!!!!!!!!!

@GL, epic. Everything is good. Just know that length dosen't matter as long as it's still engaging to read. (Just a thought)

yeah' date=' she has a point black wing. there's a lot of detail that goes into a great rp battle. as a matter of fact, there is a thread that is currently locked in which i had a very epic battle with Andx, and that had a low of deatil in it too. XD

[/quote']

@GL, epic. Everything is good. Just know that length dosen't matter as long as it's still engaging to read. (Just a thought)

might be because you have a girl in your avi. idk, but maybe. but he got his point across.

[/quote']

whoops! sorry about that! XD it's just that you keep using girl pics and playing girl characters so......O_O;

whoops! sorry about that! XD it's just that you keep using girl pics and playing girl characters so......O_O;

I assume that mostly because otherwise there would never be any girls in any Rp's. Not too many girls use YCM to my knowledge, but then again, my knowledge of the users of ycm is quite limited.

Archived