R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't forget you.

It's just that your basis is hard to work with. I am not good with Revenge, Love, or Catastrophe, and a bunch of others.

Megaman?

I had this game once. It was some Megaman game that never worked, or, at least, I didn't know how to work it. I think it's in the ocean somewhere...

I didn't forget you.

It's just that your basis is hard to work with. I am not good with Revenge' date=' Love, or Catastrophe, and a bunch of others.

Megaman?

I had this game once. It was some Megaman game that never worked, or, at least, I didn't know how to work it. I think it's in the ocean somewhere...

[/quote']

A. You made one for love!!!

B. I don't care, I didn't even CHOOSE revenge!!!

Y'know what?! JUst forget it..... People will just forget me anyway....

The story starts like this:

The highest point in the town. Through two rusty gates leads a hill' date=' with lush grass that seem to sway happily with the soft kiss of the angelic-like breeze: A verdant path, with no forms of modern day disturbances... Up this very beautiful hill lies your home. A palace of sorts, with a beautiful white coating of paint, and glass windows that you'd swear weren't even there.

As you look out the window at the town below -the town you own- You stare at...

Gonna be careful. XD

[/quote']

You stare at the state of the buildings in the town: Rotting paint' date=' possibly creeping through and slowly poisoning it's residents.

Although you can see the people's expressions as they walk around, you can tell that their dispositions are sluggish and frail, Almost depressing... Even the sun looks sad: It always appears to be setting, to promote the general, oppressed town.

But who cares, right? You have money! THEIR money! And you plan on it being like this for a very long time.

*sigh...*

[/quote']

Archived