R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phantom' date=' God of ????

Since I can't think of anything to match him.

[/quote']

God of Questions? Stupid. Since Phantom is our leader, I think he will have no restrictions.

Yo can be just God, if you wish.

A shrine is built for Destron. It is said that this shrine brings hate to any person who dare looks at it.

During a nice, summer day, when the sun is high in the sky, and a beautiful shade of blue is painted on the sky surrounding it, you recieve a clean, white letter, which is adressed specifically to you. Curious, especially since the stamp indicated it came from the federal government, you open it hastily, wanting to know why you would recieve something from the government. Your eyes widen as you read the print, because you have been selected for a draft. You, being very patriotic, decide to serve your country, and after a few days of preperation, you leave.

A few months later, you are on the battlefield. Your job wasn't big, it was just to simply rescue wounded soilders. It was a simple task, and not that hard, all youd to do was dodge some bullets; though, most of your job came at the end, when it was safest. You were not the only one rescuing, there were others wih you. You knew nothing could go wrong. But how little you knew about fate, how very little.

The raging and sounds of gunfire soon ceased. You went outside, and saw all of the dead, or badly wounded soilders littered all over the green grass. But the sun still radiated a happy feeling of warmth, and the sky was sill deep blue, as if nothig happened. But, the sight of death was devestating, and you knew, most of them that hadn't faced it now, will face it soon, rescued or not.

You went and did your job, taking as many bodies as you could. As you were going back for a few more bodies, you heard a gun being fired. You turned around, but that's all the time you had before the bullet impaled your skin, and zooming through your sholder, leaving you in massive pain. As you cringe on the floor, the sun starts to dim to an eerie black and green, and the air darkens, until it becomes gray. The grass around you was receding, but to where? The air changed from fresh to a smell of sulfur, making you cough. The trees you passed by earlier were disappearing into the distance, as if they were on a carpet, and someone was pulling the carpet away. Everything was moving away from you; you were being split into a new world.

A sudden thud, and you looked up, startled. The pain in your shoulder was gone, but the wound was still there, though no blood came out, like, it was preserved. The air still smelt the same, a smell of sulfur, and the sky still had its look of malice. To the sides of you, you only see endless red, for everything was glowing red with hate. To the back of you, you can see black, probably the sky. But, in front of you was a war fort. Decorated with an ominous red and malovent black, the fort looked like death. Its bricks had symbols on them, symbols of fights and wars. But, you knew, this was built, brick by brick, with slaves. Because you know that this is the God of War's palace, a place of pure war.

Then a feeling hit you. You had no idea, but a sudden surge of hate came about you, hate over every living thing for everything they've done. You even hate yourself, for no reason at all. Your eyes went red, for you had so much hate, and desire to kill. You couldn't think straight. Hate was now in you. No, you were hate. And now, you were a slave to it forever.

A voice, with more than just hate, echoed in the distance, "Now, you are mine..."

The echoes disappeared behind the sky, to a place beyond reality...

I'm making TekTek avatars for everyone I know in R.P.820 tomorrow today' date=' so look for that. I already have existing ones, so I might just choose one I already have for some of you.

[/quote']

I have arrived an I thought I'd show this to who ever is on right now.

Archived