R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

? I am quite intruiged as to how you people jump ten pages in less that 24 hours.

Well, anyway, I was talking to Capella and Sirus, and they said that they plan to bring upon this world a day of complete obscurity from the sun. I don't know when, but they're calling it a Solar Eclipse.

Meh, I told them that humans wouldn't care. But they're already talking with Solar and Lunar about it.

? I am quite intruiged as to how you people jump ten pages in less that 24 hours.

Well' date=' anyway, I was talking to Capella and Sirus, and they said that they plan to bring upon this world a day of complete obscurity from the sun. I don't know when, but they're calling it a Solar Eclipse.

Meh, I told them that humans wouldn't care. But they're already talking with Solar and Lunar about it.

[/quote']

Do what? (@u@)?

Ahem . . . got anymore shrines?

Well' date=' anyway, I was talking to Capella and Sirus, and they said that they plan to bring upon this world a day of complete obscurity from the sun. I don't know when, but they're calling it a Solar Eclipse.

[/quote']

Do what? (@u@)? I talk to stars. That is why I am Cephus.

Ahem . . . got anymore shrines?

Nope. Though, today, I have less of a writer's block than yesterday.

Archived