R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well' date=' he has one more chance to prove he's any good...

[/quote']thanks for the second chance. now i have an idea what you're looking for so i'll try again.

Username: Blackwing-Master

Rp Characters: James

RP example :

It was a dark night. James was walking threw the forestr when a dark haired maiden came from the sky with a sword. James jumped out of the way. "Who are you and what do you want?" asked James. He got no reply. She tried to attack him again. James striked back with a heavy blow. It hit. She went flying. When she landed, she was unconsious. James looked at her. He noticed a rose shaped mark on her shirt. "Who are you? What do you want?" He got no reply. The forest fell silent.

So, what do you think?

@BWM, good try... I'm pleased to see you took my offer. However, your RP sample is still missing that... Sauce. It lacks the sauce that is required that makes a good RP post great...

I would deny you. However, since you're really trying, you passed by the skin of your teeth... But you will be on probation until you get better, ok? I'll be more than happy to help.

@414, I can't change the first post... You'll have to ask phantom-san.

yeah radio, that's probably it. e.e anyway, just post your rp example along with your rp characters and you'll be judged by the powers of this thread as to whether or not you are worthy. hopefully your not offended, it's just that we have to do this so as to make sure that the thread doesn't go to crap due to low quality rpers. XD

It could have been about anything.

Just writing a story dosen't make it interesting. A story with only dialouge= crap. Creativity is needed. Let the reader know how your character is feeling IN the story

In your sample, all I got was a man and lady fighting. How did he feel? Was he scared? Was she crazy? You must think of all aspects of the story. THAT is what makes it a great sauce.

Archived