R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah thats good God of Inventions' date=' thanks a bunch Doctor Wi- I mean Fenrir!

[/quote']

Look up at the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane.

It's Airman jabroni and now I'm bringing the pain.

I got a fan installed in my grill, no lie.

Now I'm going to blow you right off the map, goodbye.

i think i would be the god of war (gawd i love war) what do you guys think?

You'd have to contest that with me. =P

Yeah thats good God of Inventions' date=' thanks a bunch Doctor Wi- I mean Fenrir!

[/quote']

Look up at the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane.

It's Airman b**** and now I'm bringing the pain.

I got a fan installed in my grill, no lie.

Now I'm going to blow you right off the map, goodbye.

i think i would be the god of war (gawd i love war) what do you guys think?

You'd have to contest that with me. =P

Don't get too close I might blow

Who knows what flows from under the earth?

I DO! I'm gonna spew red goo all over your shoes.

I got a face for a radio and a box for a suit.

The story starts like this:

The highest point in the town. Through two rusty gates leads a hill, with lush grass that seem to sway happily with the soft kiss of the angelic-like breeze: A verdant path, with no forms of modern day disturbances... Up this very beautiful hill lies your home. A palace of sorts, with a beautiful white coating of paint, and glass windows that you'd swear weren't even there.

As you look out the window at the town below -the town you own- You stare at...

Gonna be careful. XD

This is what bro typed up as a result of me telling him about what reborn-dono said about Ruka:

Salutations! Phantom here,

I have resently heard about some adults forcing my loving Ruka to duel them, or they shall expose information of her's. I will kill all these perverted ingrates who dare to mess with her!!! Ruka and I have been happily married for about two weeks now, and I know all about her as does she about me. On any note, those idiots, and any others who try to harm or touch my Ruka shall die a very painful death. I love Ruka, and there is nothing that shall break us apart!!! X'D

With all due respect,

Phantom

P.S. Jake-san! Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! : b

You stare at the state of the buildings in the town: Rotting paint, possibly creeping through and slowly poisoning it's residents.

Although you can see the people's expressions as they walk around, you can tell that their dispositions are sluggish and frail, Almost depressing... Even the sun looks sad: It always appears to be setting, to promote the general, oppressed town.

But who cares, right? You have money! THEIR money! And you plan on it being like this for a very long time.

*sigh...*

This is what bro typed up as a result of me telling him about what reborn-dono said about Ruka:

Salutations! Phantom here' date='

I have resently heard about some adults forcing [b']my[/b] loving Ruka to duel them, or they shall expose information of her's. I will kill all these perverted ingrates who dare to mess with her!!! Ruka and I have been happily married for about two weeks now, and I know all about her as does she about me. On any note, those idiots, and any others who try to harm or touch my Ruka shall die a very painful death. I love Ruka, and there is nothing that shall break us apart!!! X'D

With all due respect,

Phantom

P.S. Jake-san! Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! : b

LOL

Archived