R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gonna leave your characters alone when ive got MINE *snuggles with my characters*

Raiden:Awwwe We like you too Broxret

Emily:Loser...

Dark:Im going to castrate you if you touch me again

Tornix:im dead....

Tyler:Sorry man cool guys don't hug other dudes

Magus 2.0: Hugging is something people with emotions do...

Koji:Sorry you've got a SERIOUS lack of breasts for me to be hugging YOU

A shrine is built in honor of 820 and Andx. It is said that this shrine "Cannot be seen without the glasses of your enemy."

A nice' date=' warming sunset is looming in the distance, as you decide to take a morning walk. Winter is just around the corner, and the air is cold; you can see your breath float seemlessly into the blue-black sky, soon disintegrating into nothingness. Your attention suddenly goes to your surroundings. It was quite silent for a Sunday morning, even if you were in the suburbs. Not much noise was being heard, and not many cars passed by. This was probably just a slow Sunday, you thought, but the change in the enviroment still stays in your head, lingering like a leaf on the water.

As you are walking, you find if harder to walk down the street than usual. It was a small change, but it took a little more time than it normally would've. Cards also appeared to mave slower. Presuming its your sleepiness, you yawn; maybe you shouldn't have woken up so early. As you move down the street with greater urgency than before, a man bumps into you. The simple man, obviously a lot younger than you, was ready to take a glaring look, but you just pat him on the head and smile, for you know it wasn't intentional. It starts to get harder and harder to even move; it felt like lead bricks were tied around your ankles. Finally, everything just got so slow, but no one around you noticed. They were moving as slow as you, but looked straight ahead, and acted as if they weren't moving 0.000001 Miles per Hour.

In the midst of all this, your body doesn't feel attached to you anymore, like it's somewhere else. You feel weak and tired, but you kept going. The slowness, though it seemed slow enough, went slower, until everything halted completely. At that instant, you are transported to a world of distortions, where things are upside-down and reversed. And, in the middle of all this, there are two people fighting, specifically teenagers. Their bikering was annoying and loud, and the shouts were even louder. You wanted to tell them to shup-up, but you knew better. These were gods, indicated by te temple behind them, which had a "R" labeled on one of them and a "Q" labeled on the other. The two stopped bickering long enough to speak to you, who just came in.

"Ahem, and who might you be, traveler of dimentions? Hmmm?" the first one said. He looked angrier than the second, which meant the first was losing the argument.

"I brought him here," piped in the second one, "to show us how to behave."

"A mortal? You brought a mortal [i']here[/i] why, you little..."

The two continued fighting, until you tell them to stop. You tell them your name, and your life story. You then ask why they are arguing.

"Cause he is making more room for himself, while stealing my room." said the second, in a childish voice.

"Me?" roared the first. "Why, if we weren't twins, I'd-"

"STOP!!!" you yelled, loud enough to get their attention, "I have a solution."

You drew out a plan to split the temple in two's. Then, you laid out rules and punishments. The two gods actually listened, with the occasional disagreement once a while. When they were finally done, the two gods changed form. You immediately averted your eyes, and when the gods were god, you looked at where they once were. There, floating silently, was a Q with a light in it, and an R with another light in it.

"Just as a coin, always arguing over who's better. But, as long as the coin exists, one cannot be, without the other. Thank you for teaching us this. And, for exchange, we will grant to a present." The voice boomed in the twisted world, sending pangs of great emotion through you. The two symbols shattered, and the light showered on you. It rejuvinated you, and made you feel less tired.

"Be well . . ." said the voice, disappearing into the world beyond reality. . .

That's all I'm doing for today. The plot is very interesting, actually, with a voice pulling the strings of the gods. The voice is "Beyond Reality" or "Beyond the Stars", trying to aim for the fall of the gods, by the destruction of the people who believe in them. I bet you Jake's version of this is better, cause I was blank with Time/Space. Only thing that came up was Sibling Rivalry.

Archived