R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Phantom-san would loved this...

... So apparently, on TF4, Luna has some fans.

Dedicated fans.

Very dedicated fans...

So dedicated, that they reserched her age, height, weight, home adress, favorite ice cream shoppe...

... And met her there. They threatened that if she didn't duel them, they'd release this info all over the internet...

These were ADULTS... 0_0

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... So apparently' date=' on TF4, Luna has some fans.

Dedicated fans.

[i']Very[/i] dedicated fans...

So dedicated, that they reserched her age, height, weight, home adress, favorite ice cream shoppe...

... And met her there. They threatened that if she didn't duel them, they'd release this info all over the internet...

These were ADULTS... 0_0

rofl . . .

... So apparently' date=' on TF4, Luna has some fans.

Dedicated fans.

[i']Very[/i] dedicated fans...

These were ADULTS... 0_0

Well bro already married Ruka! He already knows all that!!! So they can't touch her!!! X3

I'll kill them! (Most likely bro too) X3

A shrine is built for Taokaka.

As you are on a date with your girlfriend/boyfriend, you feel like your having the best time of your life. You two are about to kiss, but a chill went through your body, and you are suddenly somewhere else. An echo is heard, and it says, with a soft, inviting voice: "Come..." You are lead, not by your feet, but by desire, to an area of complete relaxation. The color of the area is your favorite color; the area is your favorite place to go to. And, right before your eyes, is a temple, which, from the top, looks lika a gigantic heart. You look in awe, for, at the top, is the usiversal symbol for love in between the Symbol of Love. You immediately know why you are here, and what is happening.

"A gift for you..." says the voice, coming from everywhere, but mostly, from inside yourself, "A gift of greatness. You have fell deeply in love, with a beautiful/handsome woman/man." The voice stressed beautiful/handsome, as if it were causing her pain. "But..." the voice snickered, "If you give up your love, I will give you your greatest desire... and more..."

The heart and the Symbol of Love hovered over to you. It was now clear that the heart was encased by the Symbol of Love, as if it was caged. The artifact emnated power so grand, it burned the nearby trees. But, its power affected you the most, making you love it, love it enough to die for it.

"Just release the love from its cage, and set it free. Then, you will have your greatest desire." the voice turned from serene to serpent-like, but you didn't notice. Your hands lingered slowly towards the cage, either because of the power, or your will.

[spoiler=Positive Outcome]

You quickly take your hands back, realizing what you were doing. Making a deal with the Love Goddess, are you crazy. You shake your head, and immediately, you are sent back to the bench you and your lover were sitting on. She didn't think that anything happened, so you kissed her anyway. And, when you did, you could see a heart floating to the ground next to you. You pick it up, and find that it has a message on it. Though it is only a couple of words, they meant a lot.

"And you lived happily ever after."

[spoiler=Negative Outcome]

You simply touched the heart, and it was set free. It fluttered up, then burst into a shower of red. As yo were about to declare your wish, the god covered your lips, and the voice spoke again. "Before you make a wish, witness what you have done." the voice was back to normal, but it still had a ring of evil in it. As you reappeared where you once were, everybody was gone from the park. You walk down the street, and you are shot, and get killed. Tao herself appears over your body.

"What is your wish? But before you grant, I must tell you this. Love is as fatal as money, value, or and other material object. Changing love, means changing life as we know it. Becuase, you may not think it, but love affects everyone, from th smallest bacterium to the largest whale. Grant your wish, but keep this in your head." the god frowned, but a hint of amusement was shown by her face.

Oh well, too late. You were going to grant your wish, but you died already. And the reason? Because life isn't fair.

"And you lived happily, ever after."

i

l pick R for obvious reasons ^-^

Or p for power.

Or s for supreme.

R is better =D

[sarcasm] Oh I wonder what you could possibly want R for. hmmmm................. nope don't see it. [/sarcasm]

And what does that symbol mean Uchia?

Archived