R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*pushes Broxret away with a stick*

Just don't be "too familiar" with Tao-chan. Ok?

@Tao-chan: It's alright *puts away nails and keep hammer in case*

@Cehpus: Can there be a part with a cloud?

Sure. But, the story must involve a cloud, in which there is a city on it. There must be some interaction with the city, also.

I went from the sun, to the stars, to the clouds in one whole month. Wow.

Wait a second, you just want to be my god, don't you!!! Meh, I will keep my word.

Can there be a part with a cloud?

Sure. But' date=' the story must involve a cloud, in which there is a city on it. There must be some interaction with the city, also.

Wait a second, you just want to be my god, don't you!!! Meh, I will keep my word.

[/quote']

I wouldn't mind having a shrine to myself . . .

And possibly one for my girl *holds Tao-chan closer*

Can there be a part with a cloud?

Sure. But' date=' the story must involve a cloud, in which there is a city on it. There must be some interaction with the city, also.

[/quote']

I wouldn't mind having a shrine to myself . . .

And possibly one for my girl *holds Tao-chan closer*

*Slips her arms around Jake-chan's* Ha ha ha! You're too kind. =3

Well ive done it...with this i start a violent chain of fanfiction that cannot be stopped with this one card i find myself responsible for any crack pairings, Lemons, Yaoi/Yuri Fics, or whatever else people write about us....Dear god i love this job

[spoiler=The Big Trigger]285087.jpg

Too kind?

I think too kind would be . . . . uh . . . I really don't know.

*Kisses Jake-chan*

Yeah' date=' you're more like my gentleman. ^^

[/quote']

And I always will be.

Well ive done it...with this i start a violent chain of fanfiction that cannot be stopped with this one card i find myself responsible for any crack pairings' date=' Lemons, Yaoi/Yuri Fics, or whatever else people write about us....Dear god i love this job

[spoiler=The Big Trigger']285087.jpg

Nice . . .

Too kind?

I think too kind would be . . . . uh . . . I really don't know.

*Kisses Jake-chan*

Yeah' date=' you're more like my gentleman. ^^

[/quote']

And I always will be.

Well ive done it...with this i start a violent chain of fanfiction that cannot be stopped with this one card i find myself responsible for any crack pairings' date=' Lemons, Yaoi/Yuri Fics, or whatever else people write about us....Dear god i love this job

[spoiler=The Big Trigger']285087.jpg

Nice . . .

And I will always be your lady, Jake-chan! ^^

*Clenches fist* I'll come up with a better one Broxret-sama! X3

There is your Shrine, Jake.

Covered in a deep, purple mist, you can see an eerie light up ahead, glowing a color unrecognizable. You venture closer, for you find that moving back will get you more lost. You approach quickly and quietly, though it still feels like someone is watching you, even through this mist. As you make steady progress through the fog, you start to see the shape of a building, sleek and tall, built with bricks painted white. It is covered in many things, ornaments was the best way to describe them. A streak of light, completely purple in color, beams down at a side, from the light above.

The light, as you look at it, could not be described as one color. It was seven, flashing so qickly, you had no idea if a color passed or not. The result was a color with eerie form. The object the light generated from was a symbol, unmistakenly the Symbol of Mystery. It radiated pure energy and power; the creator was great, and who it was made to was even greater. And, as legend says, it can be all yours if you gather all seven symbols... and combining it with the Three Ways of Balance, Love, Lust, and Jealousy. You reach out to touch it, but it was only an illusion, a trick of the light. And, as your hand passed through the illusion, everything disappeared, the mist, the tower, and the light.

You were left alone, in the middle of nowhere, to rot, for your horrible deeds. And, as long as the God of Mystery is alive and well, you will never find it again.

a

Your next, Madame Tao-chan.

There is your Shrine' date=' Jake.

Covered in a deep, purple mist, you can see an eerie light up ahead, glowing a color unrecognizable. You venture closer, for you find that moving back will get you more lost. You approach quickly and quietly, though it still feels like someone is watching you, even through this mist. As you make steady progress through the fog, you start to see the shape of a building, sleek and tall, built with bricks painted white. It is covered in many things, ornaments was the best way to describe them. A streak of light, completely purple in color, beams down at a side, from the light above.

The light, as you look at it, could not be described as one color. It was seven, flashing so qickly, you had no idea if a color passed or not. The result was a color with eerie form. The object the light generated from was a symbol, unmistakenly the Symbol of Mystery. It radiated pure energy and power; the creator was great, and who it was made to was even greater. And, as legend says, it can be all yours if you gather all seven symbols... and combining it with the Three Ways of Balance, Love, Lust, and Jealousy. You reach out to touch it, but it was only an illusion, a trick of the light. And, as your hand passed through the illusion, everything disappeared, the mist, the tower, and the light.

You were left alone, in the middle of nowhere, to rot, for your horrible deeds. And, as long as the God of Mystery is alive and well, you will never find it again.

[/quote']

LOL . . . nice.

Now about my Tao-chan's shrine, hmmm?

Archived