R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reborn, that was a bad response. Calling people 'immature' generally makes you look immature, even if you're calm about it. Besides, immature is a lighter form of flaming, Brush responded pretty much how he would against a flamer.

Besides, Muluck responded to him in a respectable way. Which makes you look more mature and reasonable.

You missed the part where reborn says' date=' 'I'm not going to reply to an immature post like that'. Saying something like that makes you seem like an egotistical prick. No offense reborn. >_>

[/quote']

Say what you want. Unlike others l have no problem being /Called/ immature (Hence, the perma of goldenboy820).

But l changed, so whatever.

You must of missed the part where you said you didn't want to respond to an immature post.

Which' date=' sounds much more immature than what Brush said. (Which in a way can be taken in mature context. >_>; )

What I'm trying to say is, you both acted immature.

[/quote']

"You're an ignorant retard."

"You're immature."

Compare >_>

HOW THE funk IS HE RIGHT.

Wolf Laguz Wyvern Knight ftfw.

@reborn; I want to say that you're not exactly the most mature person' date=' but I'll just stop here.

[/quote']

And that shows you are being immature. You said calling someone (Which includes insinuating it) makes them immature, so you are being hypocritical.

You must of missed the part where you said you didn't want to respond to an immature post.

Which' date=' sounds much more immature than what Brush said. (Which in a way can be taken in mature context. >_>; )

What I'm trying to say is, you both acted immature.

[/quote']

"You're an ignorant retard."

"You're immature."

Compare >_>

HOW THE f*** IS HE RIGHT.

-pokes-

This was what I meant by being immature.

@reborn; I want to say that you're not exactly the most mature person' date=' but I'll just stop here.

[/quote']

And that shows you are being immature. You said calling someone (Which includes insinuating it) makes them immature, so you are being hypocritical.

Wrong.

I'm talking in completely calm manner and am not purposely offending someone.

@Kura: And are any of us? Everyone is going to be immature at times. Its human nature.

Obviously, I'm probably the youngest here. Being immature comes naturally.

[/quote']

Wrong.

I'm talking in completely calm manner and am not purposely offending someone.

So did 820 -__-

@ Jake: Go to Serenesforest.net. Better yet, I will. *Leaves to search*

@Kura: And are any of us? Everyone is going to be immature at times. Its human nature.

Obviously' date=' I'm probably the youngest here. Being immature comes naturally.

[/quote']

I mean, even though I am 19, and one of the oldest here . . . even I have acted immature.

So someone flailing their arms around whilst saying "Thats not fair" over and over again wouldn't suprise me. Its only when people begin to insult and degrade, which in my opinion being called "immature" is not a part of that catagory, one another.

Truthfully, to me, being called immature should make someone stop and think about what they've been doing or saying. Think of it as a slap to make you stop whinning. You immediately think, "Am I really going too far with this?"

Did with me. When Snitch called me immature I stopped and realized I was.

Now- DISCUSSION . . . ENDED.

*if anyone posts that they have the FE classes- thanks? link please?*

Anyone got the list of Fire Emblem Weapons?

Archived