R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

I'm only 15, and people basically say they hate me sometimes. It's hard to talk to people, especially girls, and I will admit that. I have the biggest trouble with talking to people about things. I'm surprised I'm not the quiet-type to tell you the truth. Maybe if you weren't under the influence, and you actually acted like yourself, people would accept you more. That's all it takes. People may be different around your area, but I highly doubt it. High School is a snag, and I know that through only 2 Years of Experience. I know every bad experience, every good experience, reality, fake reality, love, lies, hate, etc. Need I go on? Your not the only one facing these things you call the life of Hell. You have to remember, no matter how bad your life may be, there is always someone out there who is having a life so horrid, they just can't stand it beyond reason. I'm getting off, so the only thing I ask of you is to cope with these problems. Send me a PM about your issues, and when I get on before I go to bed, I will respond to you, and see how I can help. I've gotten people out of tighter problems then what your facing, no offense. Sure I don't completely understand the issue in which your emphasizing, but I'm sure I can still do my best to help cheer you up.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well put.

Don't get me wrong. l'm not oblivious to other people or the world around me.

I'm actually just curious about people. An example is me. l hate being around people, yet l complain that l have no one to talk to when l really need it. Perhaps i'm just bratty...

XD No, l don't have any issues... ATM. ln fact, l just became 'aware' of my life after reading that poem...

Depressing, yes. Lonely, yes. Maybe it's better that way.

Didn't think I'd ever hear of Tales of here. It's a good series. Symphonia for the gamecube is probably the best in english at the moment. And Japan is getting the new game shorty, it's still unsure if the USA or UK will get it but I want it badly.
(Cool trailer for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsUDzofD0WA )

Archived