R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides Ike went to some new continent' date=' this would be included? D:

[/quote']

This seems like the best way to initiate that. But you better not be going near the whole "Ike is gay for Soren/Ranulf". I'll hate you forever if you do Jake.

Well in the original Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones there were rumors of another contenant.

So Ike leaving could be included. He could of just arrived on the "new world".

So it'd work out . . .

Also . . . every game had its own Fire Emblem.

Coincidence? I think not . . . its a conspieracy by the dragons. who, again, just HAPPEN to be in every Fire Emblem game >u>

Elincia and Ike did seem to like each other, but they completely disregarded that in the sequel. Ike doesn't even get a special ending if he has a support link with her. Yet they give Ike endings with two other guys. It's like they wanted people to think he was gay. But I refuse to acknowledge that.

@Jake: Because of my comment that I would hate you if you even began to imply Ike was gay for Soren/Ranulf in the RP.

I understand how you feel my fellow brother. I use to write poems to express my emotions. Though most were minsunderstanding through the eyes of others, they are the only things that made me happy in those times. My soul felt ripped apart, bellowing for someone to echo back to its existence. Finally, I met someone who returned that echoing scream which I had released, oh so loud, to the world. If that is what makes you unhappy, I hope that you find someone who may return that continuing echo.

l'm not exactly a 'people' person...

Charismatic, yes. Popular, somewhat...

But l just can't seem to hold a conversation the right way IRL...

Outcomes include-

A friendship ends (My grudges last longer than hell)

A naggy girl that l just met (I DONT funking WANT YOU!!!)

A pissed person in general. (This happens alot.)

People can only stand being around me when i'm under the influence... I'm 17, for god's sake...

Archived