R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username:LuffyLaxer

Your Characters: Captain Tiberius Wolfe, Tiberius Badanov, Tiberius Shikage

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):Tiberius just stares at her for around a minute. Then remember her question, sits up and says, "Actually we are pirates. We came to stop for food. I'm the captain of Our ship, Captain Blue Wolf Tiberius at you service. Why do you ask?"

Jiyu looks at Tiberius for a minute. 'Wow looks at him. he is so cute. Wait wait.' "I ummm, wanted to go out to sea. Do you have a opening for your crew? I'm a very good doctor."

Tiberius smiles. "Yes actually we needed a Doctor. We also need a cook too, but thats asking a bit much. So what do ya say? Do you want to join the Blue Wolf Pirates?" Tiberius says.

Jiyu smiles back at him. "Yes." Jiyu says not taking her eyes off of Tiberius.

Tiberius says, "Alright welcome to the crew. This quiet guy next to me is Daisuke. He is also part of the crew."

I wanted to see if i was in. It's up to you.

No Brawl!?Brawl is awesome . . . I got to beat Black with Meta Knight *laughs*

So if anyone has a wii' date=' brawl, and wifi I'll play you!

[/quote']

A. I Beat you with Lucario

and

B. I Demand a rematch!

A. It was lagging so much I couldn't beat you . . .

B. Anytime my friend . . . well . . . except when I am at work or eating . . . or not at home ^^

Username:LuffyLaxer

Your Characters: Captain Tiberius Wolfe' date=' Tiberius Badanov, Tiberius Shikage

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):Tiberius just stares at her for around a minute. Then remember her question, sits up and says, "Actually we are pirates. We came to stop for food. I'm the captain of Our ship, Captain Blue Wolf Tiberius at you service. Why do you ask?"

Jiyu looks at Tiberius for a minute. 'Wow looks at him. he is so cute. Wait wait.' "I ummm, wanted to go out to sea. Do you have a opening for your crew? I'm a very good doctor."

Tiberius smiles. "Yes actually we needed a Doctor. We also need a cook too, but thats asking a bit much. So what do ya say? Do you want to join the Blue Wolf Pirates?" Tiberius says.

Jiyu smiles back at him. "Yes." Jiyu says not taking her eyes off of Tiberius.

Tiberius says, "Alright welcome to the crew. This quiet guy next to me is Daisuke. He is also part of the crew."

I wanted to see if i was in. It's up to you.

[/quote']

Accepted. Welcome ^^

@Jake Whenever you're ready!

Archived