R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't gonna talk about that... But we can.

(I had a whole speech planned... then my CPU froze DX and i'm NOT writing it over.)

Well I can't move SOP' date=' since not everyone has an account on RPU. And I'm not going to ask EVERYONE to move over there unless they want too.

So until then SOP remains here.

Also, 820, got Brawl and wifi?

[/quote']

I don't own a wii. Too... Kiddy =/

Guys...

Do you have a feeling that something good will happen to this club? To all of us?

I feel it... lt's a bit hard to explain.................

That feeling, my friend, is the possible future of Struggle of Powers being published and popularized. Because each one of us will become well known for our parts in it, lol

Well . . . thats my thoughts on the subject.

Because I've been tired of it for awhile and I don't feel like going through the trouble of talking with Dark Phoenix about his recent god-mod just to continue something I wasn't enjoying. Sorry. I know this probably wasn't what you wanted but I couldn't stand it anymore.

I might think about it. Actually being the type of person I am I'll just come up with something new. And actually DP generally didn't have issues when he was wrong (that was more YugiohPro's thing oddly enough). But still that just sorta broke my back on the matter.

By the way 820, would you be interested in joining my One Piece RP on the RPuniverse? Believe it or not, you don't have to know much about One Piece to understand it. (I ask because I need another person before I start)

Archived