R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shojo is anime targetted for girls, hence it's meaning of girl. It is usually the mushy love stuff, but they usually have a bit of action. Basically the anti-Naruto. A little instead of a lot of action, most chars are girls or sensitive boys, and there is usually only 1 setting. But it's not a bad genre. I love it actually. No more than shonen (boy equivelent, aka Naruto), but no less either.

Shojo is anime targetted for girls' date=' hence it's meaning of girl. It is usually the mushy love stuff, but they usually have a bit of action. Basically the anti-Naruto. A little instead of a lot of action, most chars are girls or sensitive boys, and there is usually only 1 setting. But it's not a bad genre. I love it actually. No more than shonen (boy equivelent, aka Naruto), but no less either.

[/quote']

Well, I like mushy, but not "Let's sit around and talk about our feelings"

i consider myself the best kind of insane there is the kind that allows you see EVERYTHING and still be an okay guy for example im about as nice as ME but im just as clever as IcyBlue but unlike Ice im not a jerk....but that dosent mean i cant be mean at times also just like Icyblue i could care less about the dissing people give me online if i get banned i just make another Acc and tell my friends in PMs i'm just the kind of guy who gets to do WHATEVER he wants online and no one can tell me jack sh*t about it heheh im only following the rules cuz i LIKE the rules yknow? now Real Life is a different story but online im the master of ME and whoever else lets themselves get effected by what i type

Archived