R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's with all the fighting dawgs? Snitch' date=' don't tempt them. They'll swarm you I assure you. >_>;

inb4spamming

Username: Kuro no Keiyakushu

Your Characters: I have quite a bit, but a short list: Dominic, Richter, Decus, Auster, Takashi, Marcus, Thomas, and Cage.

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences): Dom gave a short sigh. This rookie wanted to join the Neverwinter Nights, not an easy task of course. "Why do you want to join us?" He asked aloud, a single snowflake drifting downward and landing on his ebony hair. He didn't brush it off, Nights had to be able to handle the cold.

The young man shivered slightly, his short blonde hair standing out amongst the cold, deathly forest. He gripped his beige blanket with his rather well-toned arms. "Well you see, my mother is very il-"

"Say no more, come in." Dominic stepped aside, cracking open the large dungeon esqued door for the young boy.

Oh, and call me Fenrir. :3

[/quote']

When Fenrir joined us. Page 211. (It was that far back?!?!?!?! 11/27/09....)

Robin from One Piece right?

Well she's in her mid to late 20's. She has the ability to make any part of her body grow on any surface she can see. Often her methods of attack involve 6 of her arms appearing on a person that then proceed to break the opponent's back.

I believe destron's rationale was that you didn't mind role playing as female characters so Robin would be okay. However I believe he asked several times if that was okay. In other words, I don't believe he forgot you were a guy.

EDIT: curses, destron answered just before me. oh well.

Go Fusion support.

Chiron, Centauric Sorcerer

Level 4 / EARTH / Beast-Warrior / Effect

1400 / 1300

Once per turn, you can Tribute Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

224576.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

"Chiron, Centauric Sorcerer" + "Chiron, Centauric Sorcerer"

This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "Chiron, Centauric Sorcerer". Once per turn, you can Tribute monsters with a combined level equal to the level of a Fusion Monster to Special Summon it from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.) When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can pay 1000 LP to Special Summon a Fusion Monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by a Spell, Trap, or monster effect, Special Summon 1 "Chiron, Centauric Sorcerer" from your Graveyard.

Screw Chiron the Mage!

That is the main issue with fusions. So few of them are actually worth anything. I particularly hate the fusions that don't have effects. There's no point to them. Give up two monsters to summon something that's barely stronger than either of them? Yeah right.

Archived