R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can never use MAusoleum if it takes 3 tributes.

*Appears out of no where with all party necessities (food' date=' music, other stuff, etc.)*

Did someone say celebrate?

[/quote']

Back when Phantom and Andx threw Random parties! XD Page 25.

Cool story commanderkari. I don't in any way believe you but since I have no evidence to disprove it; your split's quite creepy.

yea no one ever dose untill i do something thats insane and something they know i would never do.

PAge 57. After Sakuya joined. Random... yes.

no you dont get it the effect on Obelisk says you must sac 3 monsters to summon normal summon it mosalium says you can normal summon by paying life points so Obelisk cannot be summoned by mosalium

And you don't either. You can't EVER USe Mausoleum for ANY 3 tribute monster! In example, Beast King Barbaros! You can't pay 3000 Life Points to summon him with his destruction effect. I KNOW what Obelisk says.

"This thing"

Flandre Pulls out a Sword' date=' It's Hilt, and the Top of it's Blade was Black, But The Really Sharp area of the Blade was Blood Red, The Dark Red area of the Sword Surged with Black Electricity, She held the Blade Closer to Herself

"This Blade, Called The Divine Slasher, can Destroy any Immortal or Omnipotent Being in a Single Slice, But There is actually a Downside to this Weapon...."

Flandre Swung the Sword at 820 and Shadowferret, and the Sword Phased through them both without Hurting them

"This Very Blade can only work on an Immortal or an Omnipotent Character"

"Ah Diego, Fancy meeting you Here, Anyway, Rey came up with an Idea, but It is actually a matter to be kept in the Club until we affiliated with this Glorious Club"

lol, page 7. Flandre's anti-godmodding sword.

Again good find Black. I have to wonder if she know's she's in the club anymore. Sakuya hasn't posted here in forever.

Archived