R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel drunk' date=' because I'm thinking about where I went right today. Unlike when I drink however, it's harder to find where I went wrong, cause I went right sooooo many times.

[/quote']

tsk tsk, conceited boys go to hell!

XDJK

You know what I'm talking about though right? Or am I just raving?

Brat-bozu (Can't believe I'm actually calling someone that >.>) I actually think that "calling" things more depends on how fast and detailed you can make your sign up sheet.

No' date=' nonono. You do not understand.

I call Queen Elincia. Whoever opposes, will wish they did not.[/sarcasm]

I assure you, if my RP involves Elincia, she will be reserved for you from the beginning. Though I'm still not sure what I want to do with my FE RP.

Cha-ching! I love you soooo much. (In a non-homo way) Yay! Thank you!

I must admit, that looks cetnered, but it isn't.

I am so good.

Actually this is all a hallucination. None of us exist. Tomorrow you'll wake up to realize that you are really Superman who's being drugged by Lex Luthor in his latest attempt to kill you. Then when you wake up you'll have to save Ms. Lane from him who he captured in case you get over the drugs. Of course you'll have to stay away from the kryptonite he has.

Did it work? Did you believe that? ...... darn.

But seriously, I think you're just Raving.

ya know raiden is the one who told meh to pretty much act like this i tryed to be nice and he go's no dont do that if you do that theyll think your a whimp

Learn spelling and grammar.

You haven't earned respect yet, and we can laugh these things off if you have proven your coolness.

Actually this is all a hallucination. None of us exist. Tomorrow you'll wake up to realize that you are really Superman who's being drugged by Lex Luthor in his latest attempt to kill you. Then when you wake up you'll have to save Ms. Lane from him who he captured in case you get over the drugs. Of course you'll have to stay away from the kryptonite he has.

But seriously' date=' I think you're just Raving.

[/quote']

You forgot to put the [/lolwut] tag next to that.

ya know raiden is the one who told meh to pretty much act like this i tryed to be nice and he go's no dont do that if you do that theyll think your a whimp

Learn spelling and grammar.

You haven't earned respect yet' date=' and we can laugh these things off if you have proven your coolness.

[/quote']

Destron is the last person you go to for advice.

He's awesome at insulting someone and making it funny, though.

You forgot to put the [/lolwut] tag next to that.

Curses' date=' well it's never too late.

[lolwut'] Actually this is all a hallucination. None of us exist. Tomorrow you'll wake up to realize that you are really Superman who's being drugged by Lex Luthor in his latest attempt to kill you. Then when you wake up you'll have to save Ms. Lane from him who he captured in case you get over the drugs. Of course you'll have to stay away from the kryptonite he has.[/lolwut?]

But seriously, I think you're just Raving.

Archived