R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Merciful Idiot

Your Characters: Rey, Rane, Protheus, WarFang, Raiel, Bakura, Old Man Creep, Kran.

A GOOD RP Sample:

Raiel charged towards WarFang with such a speed. His dragon lance literally went on fire as it was accurately pointed at WarFang's heart. "The Lord has commanded me to exterminate you and everything else on this dirt with you!"

WarFang held out his hands and easily karate-chopped the dragon lance, breaking it just before it could strike WarFang. He then proceeded to kick Raiel, sending him flying towards the wall. "How is this possible?!" Raiel said as he crashed right into the ancient runes on the wall, thus making it glow.

The whole temple suddenly began shaking. It was quickly breaking apart. WarFang quickly jumped and was able to break through the roof before the buildings fell while Raiel, now screaming while unable to move, was unable the escape his fate. The whole building completely crushed him.

Warfang then sighed as he landed on the ground. He flapped his wings and then began flying towards the floating castle. "They must be already there.....Hope I'm not too late....."

She had to so somewhere quickly. She'll be back soon.

Trust me . . . your all gonna get a kick out of the news.

@820: I heard you were having a problem with me posting for Destiend. I assure you I meant no insult or to take control of him. I was merely ensuring that he would be kept in the plot and wouldn't be left behind and forgotten (as some characters are). I hope you wont quite and will return to posting as the evil villian we all like to hate.

Archived