R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gonna be the Navigator k?

>.<

Are you on the rpuniverse Cephus? I mean the new forum; in case you didn't know we changed forums so you'll have to register at the new forum unless you already have under another name.

Sounds good Raiden.

Yes. I've been for a little while.

That reminds me, I haven't been able to log in for some weird reason. I type in my password, but it continues to tell me it's wrong. I then typed in my e-mail adress, and it said it was invalid.

Anyone can apply, but if the app is just bad I may not give you a chance to ever get in the RP. And how would you and Raiden both participate in it? You only have the one computer so.....

And Cephus, I could still use a Shipwright if you'd like that. By the way Cephus, what's your name on there? There isn't anyone on the new forum called Cephus so I have to ask.

Anyone can apply' date=' but if the app is just bad I may not give you a chance to ever get in the RP. And how would you and Raiden both participate in it? You only have the one computer so.....

And Cephus, I could still use a Shipwright if you'd like that. By the way Cephus, what's your name on there? There isn't anyone on the new forum called Cephus so I have to ask.

[/quote']

I could swear my name is Cephus.

Anyone can apply' date=' but if the app is just bad I may not give you a chance to ever get in the RP. And how would you and Raiden both participate in it? You only have the one computer so.....

[/quote']

I could swear my name is Cephus.

It was on the old forum. However we switched forums because Jake couldn't post on the original.

Go here and re-register.

http://www.rpuniverse.mybbest.com/index.php

Archived