R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't put much faith in the complete power houses. Why give up the ability to dodge effectively? I have played as Ike before' date=' but didn't do as well as when I play someone with speed.

[/quote']

One word. Ike. USually dodging is needed, but not in some FE Characters, or Ike.

I use custom stages to gain the advantage. I literally have a custom stage for every character that suits their fighting style, plus several others that work with different types of final smashes. I'll be anyone and be at least pretty good except Pit. He's good (I guess), I just hate his guts to hell. Plus I'm awesome with Ike. =3

IKE!!!!! And Pit is good.... just when my mom uses him *Shudders* She makes him into satan himself 0.0

And my lil sis makes all sorts of stages, like one cage match, where you either go out the top, or down 1 drop block. XD Lucario is GREAT there. Ike is good in a stage called V~IT, where it is a "V" with other land.

Let's try this now, since i'm a rper XD

Username:Ryeden Ogata

Your Characters:Ryeden, Ogata, Ryeden Ogata, Madoka, Reina.

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):"Die!" -Ryeden rushes at leo with all his might, he takes out his sword and tries to slice him, but is unsuccessful- "How are you so fast!" -Ogata appears behind Leo- "Your gonna die, because daddy and I are gonna kill you." -Ogata headbutts leo in the stomach and ryeden rushes up and kness him in the face- "had enough? I'm not gonna let you go this time, this time, your gonna be in your grave!" -Ryeden kicks Leo in the face and back flips and uses Spirit gun- "Bang!" -Leo gets flung into a boulder from the blast and is stuck in the boulder- -Ogata rushes up and hits him with a combo of kicks and punches- "DIE!" -Ogata unleashes a deadly blast from close range and Leo falls out of the sky badly injured-

Everyone has used Script at one point or another *points to self* I used to do what I called Advanced Script or Play Script. Where the only thing Scripted was the speech.

I've moved on though and actually could switch back and forth easily- if I wanted too.

And everyone seems to like Ike WAY too much. Where's da love for FOX!?

Archived