R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fenrir' date=' You also STFU! Spamming is for Little Children

[/quote']

Ironically, this is totally on topic. If you count this as spam, wouldn't the whole club have spammed at one point? :/

Also Flandre, it's not insulting. If I would of insulted any of you, I would of gone for a much 'weaker' point.

No 'crossover' RPs are ever good. I have yet to see/find one.

How about it is not a crossover because Bleach and Naruto is one and a same

Bleach and Naruto can't be the same. Bleach is based of a fictional Japan, no one knows if Naruto is actually based off of real countries or not. (I highly doubt.)

You can do it, but it will end up looking like some fan fiction, which is something you want to try to keep away from.

Little Might you realize Rinne that the Link between the Trust between Me and you is this "Apprentice Clause"' date=' and your insults are making that Trust Slip, so Rinne, STFU! Fenrir, You also STFU! Spamming is for Little Children

[/quote']

Respect's a two-way street. Once you've fired the shots, I don't trust that you can be a good person in regards to things such as these. You and some others have lost my respect, and while I'll try to be civil, don't think that you'll gain my trust back anytime soon with the attitude you have now.

*sigh* Crap...why cant some people just respect the mods like I do the new rule had me ticked at 1st but REALLY im OVER it leave Rinne alone he's just doing his JOB as a mod a mod isnt here to keep everyone HAPPY a mods job is run the forum as efficiently as possible End of Story there's no point in insulting the mods because JUST like everyone else they have feelings and when they see that NO ONE is appreciating the work they do it hurts them (sometimes) but really can't we TRY to get along with the mods if you dont have anything nice to say DONT say anything and if you have the bad manners to strait out flame someone for doing their JOB that just makes you a loser T-T

Yeah' date=' I'll give you a few minutes xD

[/quote']

Yay! *Hugs* Can you post a link?

Username: ~Espada_Tousen~

Your Characters: None at the moment (Can't think of any names)

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences): Marsuvees Black (I think thats how you spell it) can vow for me' date=' but if I must I can probably spoof something up

[/quote']

You should put up a sample. ^^

Archived