R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do realize that no one is threatening you to share personal information right? The answer to your question is no you don't. You don't have to share anything with us that you don't want to. It's just interesting to see how wrong your ideas on an online friend's appearance are.

German/Venezuelan

I love my heritage.

*puts hand around shoulder*

DUDE! Que pasa!?

Heritage from my home country' date=' damn thats funny . . .[hr']

I feel odd now. Full on Western European here; my ancestors are from Ireland' date=' Scotland, England, Wales, and France, though I am American and my family has been in America for quite a few generations. I even have blond hair and blue eyes too.[/quote']

I just KNEW we'd have a white guy here, lol

No jokes intended Andx . . .

BLACKARICAN.

Half-black' date=' half- puerto rican. And l got the best of both races ^_____^

[/quote']

Ah, for some reason I thought it said ARIAN, like arian nation [no clue why]

But Puerto Rican? Nice . . . . I am full blown mexican

Full Blooded Mexican Father

Indian mother

and since Mexicans ARE indian and spanish . . . I just say pure mexicano . . .

I feel odd now. Full on Western European here; my ancestors are from Ireland' date=' Scotland, England, Wales, and France, though I am American and my family has been in America for quite a few generations. I even have blond hair and blue eyes too.

But I have to say I like the hybrid word there 820. Blackarican, go figure. I learn new words everyday.

[/quote']

... DAMN!!!! Andx and I are exactly alike O.O Scots/Irish/English/Walish/GErman/French people HERE!!! XD(BTW The poeple in England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales are of Germanic descent.) I am just like him.

IRELAND!!!!!!!!1

Also

[spoiler=Fix'd Kira and LEon... and something NEW]

394371y.jpg394371i.jpg394371.jpg

I'm . . . wait . . . Brarupese. Plus American.

((Brazilian, European, Japanese))

European is:

I feel odd now. Full on Western European here; my ancestors are from Ireland' date=' Scotland, England, Wales, and France, though I am American and my family has been in America for quite a few generations. I even have blond hair and [s']blue eyes[/s] too.

So, Raiden-otaku, Andx-sama, and I are the full blood Western Europeans AKA Complete White people XD

Senpai and Jake are Hispanic (And senpai is black as well)

And

Fenrir and Destron are multiple, Eurpean and another country or two.

How diverse!

I feel odd now. Full on Western European here; my ancestors are from Ireland' date=' Scotland, England, Wales, and France, though I am American and my family has been in America for quite a few generations. I even have blond hair and [s']blue eyes[/s] too.

Why'd you cross out the blues eyes? That's a western European characteristic; at least for the scots and the irish.

But yeah we're more diverse than I initially thought.

Why'd you cross out the blues eyes? That's a western European characteristic; at least for the scots and the irish.

Cause I have green eyes. =3

Cause I have green eyes. =3

Oh I see, you just didn't want to take the time to write your own description of western Europeans. Good job, took advantage of your resources.

Archived