R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those better be jokes guys TT_TT

Naw' date=' it was a joke. I love your avis, but I liked the old one better.

If I wanted to picture someone in real life, the first thing that comes to my mind is their avi.

[/quote']

I'm not a girl XD

And Rachel is light skinned. l have brown skin ^-^

Oh, and my hair isn't blonde, although it's quite long... And l don't wear gothic lolita XD

Those better be jokes guys TT_TT

Naw' date=' it was a joke. I love your avis, but I liked the old one better.

If I wanted to picture someone in real life, the first thing that comes to my mind is their avi.

[/quote']

I'm not a girl XD

And Rachel is light skinned. l have brown skin ^-^

Oh, and my hair isn't blonde, although it's quite long... And l don't wear gothic lolita XD

Really? God, now I have to burn all those pictures of you in my room before I'm too ashamed to admit that I had pictures of you in my room thinking you were Rachel.

Why are avis so misleading?

And no, I am not a bird. Nor do I have golden feathers. Though that would be awesome.

Alright *looks at everyone else*

*points to Elite* he is . . . ahem . . . "grandfathered" in since I have known him for about a year now.

And in the rpg we are trying to escape from teh Western Military base after a failed attempt at overthrowing it. Kallen and Lora's father, Pulse[note: Not real name], is buying them time by fighting Catherine (who has taken an unstable serum that increased her power ten fold).

I feel odd now. Full on Western European here; my ancestors are from Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, and France, though I am American and my family has been in America for quite a few generations. I even have blond hair and blue eyes too.

But I have to say I like the hybrid word there 820. Blackarican, go figure. I learn new words everyday.

Archived