R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

394371k.jpg

[spoiler=lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing a face-up "R.P.820 - 820Reborn" and one other "R.P.820" monster. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Card on your Opponent's field, and this card gains an effect until the End Phase, depending on the type of Card.

Monster: Choose 1 face-up "R.P.820" Monster other than this card. That card cannot be destroyed by battle as long as this card is face-up o the field.

Spell: This card cannot attack. All other "R.P.820" monsters can attack directly. If they do, their ATK is halved during damage calculation.

Trap: "R.P.820" Monsters are not affected by the effects of Spell or Trap cards your Opponent controls.

WOW that was hard XD

@Andx. K, I might have to edit it in Paint so it will fit XD

Thanks ^^ And there are some pretty powerful equip cards. Like my two Equip cards

A. Give the equipped monster 500 Attack and the ability to special summon a "False Being Token"(DARK, Fiend, ?/?) Attack is equal to a die roll x500, but the equipped monster and the token can't attack that turn.

B. Allows you to take control of an Opponent's monster until the End Phase.

But you can only be equipped with one at a time.

394371t.jpg

*Dies*

Thanks ^^ And there are some pretty powerful equip cards. Like my two Equip cards

A. Give the equipped monster 500 Attack and the ability to special summon a "False Being Token"(DARK' date=' Fiend, ?/?) Attack is equal to a die roll x500, but the equipped monster and the token can't attack that turn.

B. Allows you to take control of an Opponent's monster until the End Phase.

But you can only be equipped with one at a time.[hr']

394371.jpg

*Dies*

Meh a bit underpowered compared to the rest but I'll use it, mainly because I lost my launch effect.

Archived