R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh relax. i was going with the literal terminology of what i read where before as a kind of gag so as to screw around with you. XD i wasn't trying to make you think otherwise. o.o oh, and by the way...e.e...that means that you are now still blind then. XD

aah. okay then. just thought that i would ask is all, since i see that golden light is up there. XD i guess i ahve to do an updated post with all of my characters in it huh? well then i might as well make it this one.

shadow zero, chaos zero, primus, ultimos, nightmare zero, luminous, necros, Zero, chaos, shadow

and that's currently all that i have in my roster for the rping here. i may add characters at a later date though. for now, this is basically it. oh, and i shall also do another updated post with the name of each character being a link that takes you to the page for their picture. XD

820 was angry.

"You... Idiot..."

He was breathing hard. His magic was overloading.... He couldn't stay like this much longer.

"I'll kill you...You must die... I'll kill you!... You.. Must.. Die...!"

His body began to morph. His hands grew into claws, his feet into talons. A pair of black wings grew on his back, and he grew bigger... BIGGER...

And before Wayne knew it, he was standing face-to-face with a huge, ferocious dragon... 820's most powerful form.

"...DIE!" The dragon roared...

how do you not know of the metroid series??? <.< metroid, metroid zero mission,(remake of metroid) metroid x, metroid the return of samus,(remake of metroid x for the gameboy?) super metroid, metroid fusion, metroid prime, metroid prime 2 echoes, metroid prime 3 corruption, metroid hunters.

that series. XD you never heard of that??? >.>

Wayne looked at the beast, then sighed. His wings shattered into a shower of gold sparkles and glass. He smiled wryly, then collasped on the floor.

Tao stopped laughing. Leon ran to the field, and carried Wayne to the sidelines. Ryan took Wayne's place, and instead of getting ready to fight, he inhaled a lot of air.

"I am quite sorry for the inconvenience, Wayne here has been rash and pushed things he didn't need to push. Please, for your convenience, accept your win and move on. If you need to contact us, well... here's my card."

Ryan handed 820 a card.

"Thank you, and have a nice day."

Lucifer chanted an incantation.

A few seconds later, 820 returned to normal, falling on the ground and holding his head.

"Unhhhhh... That gave me a headache..."

He looked at his new opposer and stood up.

"A card, huh...? Bunch of punks... We'll meet again.. And next time..." He turned and placed Lucifer on his head. "None of you will survive. Good day..."

He disappeared...

"Uncivilized Ground Dwellers." Ryan spat. He turned around, and smiled. All four of them smiled too, even Wayne. They were all thinking the same thing. "He has the mark. No one escapes the mark. His doom is inevitable." Leon seemed to be hovering his hand over Wayne's forehead. After a few seconds, Wayne woke up with a start, almost smacking his head into Leon. After some apoligizing, they all looked around. Where was Hyperion, Helios and Ray?

Ray: "Success."

Hyperion: "Activating Light Fragments."

Helios: "Dispersing Power Transferral."

???: "Perfect. She will be pleased."

Archived