R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*instantly has a table set for Tao-Chan with candles a wineglass etc...* "I should think that Rotisserie Syle chicken with lemon and pepper with 1996 Henriot Brute' to drink should serve your pallet nicley my princess"

Dark:Oh dear lord -_- he's at it again give him a Sanji inch he takes a Sanji mile

*instantly has a table set for Tao-Chan with candles a wineglass etc...* "I should think that Rotisserie Syle chicken with lemon and pepper with 1996 Henriot Brute' to drink should serve your pallet nicley my princess"

of course i made something special ^-^

Dark:im going to go before i vomit from all the happy in the room

of course i made something special ^-^

Dark:im going to go before i vomit from all the happy in the room

Yay! ^^ Thank you Raiden-sama! *Starts eating*

'Nother RP idea, since my last 2 didn't seem like they would work.

Plot

The year is 2061. The BCP (Black Chess Pieces) and the WCP (White Chess Pieces) are two organizations struggling to obtain an ancient artifact, the Valhalla Sword, to gain unlimited power over the world. Unfortunately, the sword has been broken into 7 pieces. Both organizations have never actually met face to face, but political and financial chaos has ensued because of them. Now, all 32 members (16 on each side) have arrived at Tokyo, where all 7 of the pieces are hidden. They have been instructed not to leave the city, and must confront each other for the first time to ensure victory.

Ranks (In order from highest to lowest)

King

Queen

King's Bishop

Queen's Bishop

King's Knight

Queen's Knight

King's Rook

Queen's Rook

Pawn Captain (Pawn First Class)

Pawn Second Class

Pawn Third Class

Pawn Fourth Class

Pawn Fifth Class

Pawn Sixth Class

Pawn Seventh Class

Pawn Eighth Class

This is not Yu-Gi-Oh, so I might start it over at RPU depending on if I can get people to have more than 1 character.

Archived