R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

XD Well' date=' that IS my reaction. I just change it up, but burn the witch comes to mind. Not that I REALLY mean to burn anything O.O

[/quote']

Yes but does your voice give you super strength? lol

But yeah overall a pretty cool sig.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys i wanted to join cuz my brother reccomended you guys he said you're awsome

he also said to tell you Raiden Sent me

Name:TheUchihaBrat

RP Characters:Thanatos, Bolt, Illith,

RP Sample: "You cant win" Thanatos said pulling out his sword The Brotherhood "True warriors can speak by their sword skills alone" Bolt said taking out his sword The Thundaga "Then let my skills speak volumes!!!" Thanatos called out as the 2 warriors rushed each other under a stormy sky

Ok how about this continuing on the battle

Thanatos struck bolt into the air and then struck him again with his special technique "Prepare to Die Bolt Special Tech:Divine Wrath!!" with that Thanatos teleported behind him and as he launched his technique Bolt phased through it then struck Thanatos with a lightning bolt "Hmph i guess you ARE pretty tough but lets see how you deal with THIS!!" Thanatos prepared his ultimate attack drawing the air around him compressing it into an orb in his palm "MY ULTIMATE MOVE BIG BANG HURRICANE!!!!" his last words were swallowed up as a razor sharp hurricane of wind struck bolt and everything around him...there was no hope for Thanatos's opponent

Archived