ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm...

[align=center][spoiler=Lore of Stellion]

[spoiler=The Beginning]

R

A long time ago, in a land where the grass grows green, and the dirt grows brown, and the sky grows blue, there was strife. This strife was intense, and deadly. It was called "The First Charge", a fight between good and bad, which created the world Stellion. The fight was betheen the thick-headed legions of evil against the light-headed armies of good. When these two army's inevitably clashed, everything fell. The grass did not grow green, but brown with destruction and strife. The grown did not color brown, but red with the constant bloodshed of innocent lives. The sky was not blue, but was gray and stormy, for it too, was crying over the world below it. But there was no way to stop this, until every last man died, and until one army had one through it all, and slaughtered the entire culture of the other. It was not war. It was the end.

But Mother Gaia disagreed. She had used all of her heavenly magic to prevent the war from prolonging to an extent of extinction. She worked in mystical ways, bestowing heros with the grace of protection, and a sense of what was right, or wrong. She even made a safeplace for a village under siege. But it wasn't enough, and she knew that.

She then called for the stars. She pleaded for help, to stop this madness, and stated only the magic of the stars can fix this strife. They then asked for 3 gifts in return for her favor.

"A great light,

to show,

in the night,

with a glow.

A bright star,

in the day,

that's not far,

from where you stay.

A great tower,

in the sky,

which will cower,

behind our eye!"

The Mother argeed, though she did not know what the last line meant. And the stars, constallations they became, bestowed a magical aura on the planet, and told mother Gaia this:

What will become of Stellion?

Why, we know.

There will be a great rebellion,

In which we bestow,

A great power, Oh!

A great power, Oh!

In great time,

A side will confess,

Their place in line,

Isn't the best.

But they will not rest.

But they will not rest.

A light will shine,

And the world will split,

That only our divine,

Power may fit.

A twist, just a bit.

A twist, just a bit.

The world has cut,

Into many apart,

And our stars, like a nut,

Will be the realm's start

It will mend a broken heart.

It will mend a broken heart.

To be continued...

[/align]

I was thinking of Radiation' date=' Intelligence, and Electrical.

I can therefore craft stuff.

[/quote']

Now radiation has already been taken.

I generally don't like to have people with the same powers on.

I do not think electrical has been taken-yet

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PHAAAAANTOOOOOOM BAKURAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

285087k.jpg

Ah! Scarry . . . *hides head*

@Raiden- lol

@Fenrir: I hate it even more when someone makes a copy character from something else. I'll admit I'll let SOME in if they are changed enough.

In another rpg I had someone try and make a Kratos copy- and USED the name Kratos for his character. Needless to say he wasn't allowed to join.

Another hot button for me is having new characters just randomly walk up and start talking like they know the persons already. Though even there I will allow it sometimes, like if they wee the battle and then join in- makes sense.

@Raiden- lol

@Fenrir: I hate it even more when someone makes a copy character from something else. I'll admit I'll let SOME in if they are changed enough.

In another rpg I had someone try and make a Kratos copy- and USED the name Kratos for his character. Needless to say he wasn't allowed to join.

Another hot button for me is having new characters just randomly walk up and start talking like they know the persons already. Though even there I will allow it sometimes' date=' like if they wee the battle and then join in- makes sense.

[/quote']

This is why a lot of my characters stalk people.

How about Healing and/or Light Manipulation.

Archived