R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

I'm glad to see that you Rinne have decided to do this. I'm even more pleased that RP820 is willing to give it a go. But I do agree with everyone else Rinne if we affiliate our clubs you should at least be a part of this club. I am willing to help out where ever needed by both This club and your club Rinne. I want the best the members to be able to have the best time rping.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha ha ha! I won't be staying too long though Jake-san, and it seems sister of mine's hugs are going around... X'D

Although, I don't really trust Déjà Cru. I would be all for this idea, but I'm not sure about him. Bottom line; I think we should. But if anything goes wrong (will explain later), that isn't this clubs fault, I will pull out.

I think it's a good idea, IMO. I obviously don't have much say within the club but if rinne is finally doing this for us then he does have some type of a heart and we should give him the chance to prove to us that he is worth being our RP mod. Although I don't totally agree with the way he did all this I am happy that we can at least get this part implemented. I hope he will even take the initiative to join the club. But this choice should be up to 820 and The other main members so I will leave it their.

Archived