R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Ownaged]

Name: Xylothan

Appearance: Xylothan is about 5'6 with short black hair. He has a demonic way of grinning, with a fang overlapping his upper row of teeth. He has long red hair that falls up to his shoulders, which is generally straight. He usually wears a mixture of cloth and leather, but mostly cloth. His eyes are a dark brown, and he's heavily tanned. He's heavily muscular.

Personality: Xylothan can be compared to a berserker. He goes mad at the smallest things, and will cut up anyone that stands in his way. He lives by his own code, respect, eat, and kill. Given his personality, arguing with him is practically impossible, and in most cases end up with a pillaged village.

Bio: Xylothan was born in a jungle far off from most cities and villages. His mother died in childbirth, and he spent all of his childhood alone. In the jungle. With jaguars. He loved his life, it was simple. That's how he planned to spend it, just hunting and enjoying nature.

Powers: When he rages, he gets inhumane strength. Gained from years of hunting in the jungles.

All done in a couple of minutes. Rushed. :/

......Holy Crap....he...he asked US to help HIM....hehehehe Im So Flattered

This was mainly out of a desire not to come of as an ass who doesn't take suggestions. ;D

So' date=' y/n?

[/quote']

Hai gaiz. I'm starting up a club for RP improvement skills that will go in conjunction with the eventual Apprenticeship Clause (yes' date=' that's going to happen,) so I was wondering if you'd like to affiliate. I sincerely want your guys' input on stuff.

[/quote']

... As much as l dislike you...

This might be... Ok.

You MUST join the club if any transaction will take place.

Your answer.

[spoiler=Ownaged]

Name: Xylothan

Appearance: Xylothan is about 5'6 with short black hair. He has a demonic way of grinning' date=' with a fang overlapping his upper row of teeth. He has long red hair that falls up to his shoulders, which is generally straight. He usually wears a mixture of cloth and leather, but mostly cloth. His eyes are a dark brown, and he's heavily tanned. He's heavily muscular.

Personality: Xylothan can be compared to a berserker. He goes mad at the smallest things, and will cut up anyone that stands in his way. He lives by his own code, respect, eat, and kill. Given his personality, arguing with him is practically impossible, and in most cases end up with a pillaged village.

Bio: Xylothan was born in a jungle far off from most cities and villages. His mother died in childbirth, and he spent all of his childhood alone. In the jungle. With jaguars. He loved his life, it was simple. That's how he planned to spend it, just hunting and enjoying nature.

Powers: When he rages, he gets inhumane strength. Gained from years of hunting in the jungles.

All done in a couple of minutes. Rushed. :/

[/quote']

I never said no Rinne i will Gladly help you i was mereley taken aback by a Mod Asking us for assistance my answer is a yes

-cough-

Anyone else want to challenge moi? >:3

Hai gaiz. I'm starting up a club for RP improvement skills that will go in conjunction with the eventual Apprenticeship Clause (yes' date=' that's going to happen,) so I was wondering if you'd like to affiliate. I sincerely want your guys' input on stuff.

[/quote']

This is Phantom. I've heard about this^ and would like to imput also.

Archived