R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no plot... I got nothing but the basis...

Which is...?

i can get a charachters backstory going like NOBODY's business

Wanna bet on that? -wolfgrin-

EDIT:

And involving the new members' date=' so why have you decided to join insanity and Fenrir?

[/quote']

To calm out Insanity. He'd flame you guys like crazy if someone doesn't slap him every once and a while.

I gotta whole lot more negs at the door.

You do realize we don't care about negs right? :/

If 820 Does resign does that mean i Replace him? also MEMBER CARD!!!!

285087p.jpg

Accepted Fenrir' date=' but Please... PLEASE No Adv. Vs. Tag or Basic wars...[hr']

... Fine. Accepted.... Member card comin' up... Who is your favorite Anime or Game character?

Thank you. I appreciate you being non-biased and accepting me' date=' and I apologise for my earlier behaviour. I was getting a little out of hand, and hopefully, we can fix the Roleplay forum with the Apprentice Clause.

And don't worry about a member card, it's okay. Unless I need one.

[/quote']

A. I support the Apprentice clause, so good.

B. I WANT to make one for every member, wheteher you use it or not.

Yeah, we're working on the Apprentice Clause at the moment and those who will help it.

What the f*ck is going on here.

... I'm out of this one (I'll be biased). Gaara-san. Do you accept Fenrir?

You know biased means being against one side of the argument because you personally don't like them?

Oh' date=' enjoy the warnings you get from Charlie (Umbra) when he sees your negs. And don't worry, I've screenshotted them, so deleting them will get you nowhere. ^-^

[/quote']

Umm... does this mean me? I negged you before you joined...

No, I was referring to 820. If you look at my negs, he's called me a jabroni and an jabroni, and I reported that to Rinne who in turn will report it to Charlie. Just saying; he's gone a bit far with those negs.

And Jake, I think Fenrir was kidding. ;D

And involving the new members' date=' so why have you decided to join insanity and Fenrir?

[/quote']

To calm out Insanity. He'd flame you guys like crazy if someone doesn't slap him every once and a while.

Hmm yes very good now what about you insanity?

Do I need a reason? It's a roleplaying club, and I enjoy roleplaying. There you go.

@ Kuro "Is that a challenge" *whips out pen and paper* im about the charachterize the living F*ck out of you T-T

Bring it. >:3

Haha' date=' a challenge for Fenrir, and him getting competitive. [i']There's a first[/i].

[spoiler=Attack #1]

Name:Dances With Dragons (Dances For Short)

Appearance:5'3" with long brown hair down to his lower back tanned skin and animal hides all over his body accent his dark blue eyes

Personality:Does'nt speak much when he does it is in his native language of Aztec Indian he is brave and clever with a calculating mind

Bio:The Last of the immortal Aztec Indians Dances with Dragons was born in Tenochitlan shortly before the attack of cortez and his men Quetzelcoatl came and saved the lone baby raising him to become a demigod

Powers:Can sprout eagle wings and a serpents tail when angered furthermore has above average strength

TAKE THAT!!!

Hai gaiz. I'm starting up a club for RP improvement skills that will go in conjunction with the eventual Apprenticeship Clause (yes' date=' that's going to happen,) so I was wondering if you'd like to affiliate. I sincerely want your guys' input on stuff.

[/quote']

... As much as l dislike you...

This might be... Ok.

You MUST join the club if any transaction will take place.

Archived