R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Right when you said' date=' "tell Rinne calmly" I stopped reading.

There's nothing really wrong with Rinne and his ideas. It's just how people take it.

The tag system was almost perfect. Unfortunately, it seems like the Mods are perfectionists, saw the flaw in the system, and boom, it came falling down.

[/quote']

Just saying here, people fail to see what the tag system was about. The point was that basic RPs would be made at a minimum and people would join the wanted more-populated Advanced RPs so they could improve. When this failed to work, the Mods had no choice but to reinstate the Advanced Clause, and frankly, I think it's a good idea. Those that don't are obviously just failing to see just how bad our roleplay forum is.

Get out of my club, you Advanced Fanboy Spammer.

I only call him a Fanboy because he is spamming about how the Advanced clause is better, not because he supports the Advanced clause.

The Advanced Clause is better.

By golly, I just made the best post in this entire thread, I reckon.

STOP SPAMMING IN MY CLUB!!!!!! You are SPAMMING!!!! I would hear you out if you were in the club you spamming Fanboy, but you are NOT!!!!!! GET OUT!!!!!

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know of the series' date=' Gaara?

[/quote']

No. That's why I want you to explain

Okay THAT was over the Line insanity i did'nt want to do this. but you leave me no choice. You have just been inducted into the same class as Roxas and D.S.Duelist congratulations Insanity you are now a Loser ^-^ Have a Nice Day

XD LOL That's the lowest of the low.

*gunshot makes everyone shut up*

Can we NOT argue about the Advance Clause for a SINGLE day!?

No. I thought you would've noticed that in the time you have been here.

I agree with Jake, but Cephus is right.

Okay THAT was over the Line insanity i did'nt want to do this. but you leave me no choice. You have just been inducted into the same class as Roxas and D.S.Duelist congratulations Insanity you are now a Loser ^-^ Have a Nice Day

lol? Shame I classed you as a 'moronic buffoon' before that' date=' eh.

I am so confused *falls over*

[why do you fall over alot?]

fix'd.

I didn't fall yet.

@IP GET THE FUCK OUT. BELIEVE ME' date=' IN THE STATE I'M IN YOU DO NOT WANT TO FUC[i'][/i]K WITH ME.

That was some bad use of italic BB Coding there. But geez, if you're just gonna yell, I was only making a point about how stupid it is to war against the best thing that could possibly happen to our Roleplay forum if people would put the time into making themselves better.

There's nothing really wrong with Rinne and his ideas. It's just how people take it.

The tag system was almost perfect. Unfortunately, it seems like the Mods are perfectionists, saw the flaw in the system, and boom, it came falling down.

[/quote']

Just saying here, people fail to see what the tag system was about. The point was that basic RPs would be made at a minimum and people would join the wanted more-populated Advanced RPs so they could improve. When this failed to work, the Mods had no choice but to reinstate the Advanced Clause, and frankly, I think it's a good idea. Those that don't are obviously just failing to see just how bad our roleplay forum is.

I only call him a Fanboy because he is spamming about how the Advanced clause is better, not because he supports the Advanced clause.

STOP SPAMMING IN MY CLUB!!!!!! You are SPAMMING!!!! I would hear you out if you were in the club you spamming Fanboy, but you are NOT!!!!!! GET OUT!!!!!

You do know he can join, and you have no administrative power to stop him. It was clearly not stated in your... *ahem* Rules, and you have no power to create an amendment to prevent him. That would be excluding a specific person from joining something, and I think that's breaking a rule.

lol? Shame I classed you as a 'moronic buffoon' before that' date=' eh.

I am so confused *falls over*

[why do you fall over alot?]

fix'd.

I didn't fall yet.

@IP GET THE FUCK OUT. BELIEVE ME' date=' IN THE STATE I'M IN YOU DO NOT WANT TO FUC[i'][/i]K WITH ME.

That was some bad use of italic BB Coding there. But geez, if you're just gonna yell, I was only making a point about how stupid it is to war against the best thing that could possibly happen to our Roleplay forum if people would put the time into making themselves better.

Get out. Now. Succubus is accepted, but we want you to leave, you spamming fanboy.

okay where is his app? also regarding Insanity's classification of me Losers are not allowed to classify people k? wait until people are going to care about what you say? THEN maybe you can PM me about getting ranked up ^-^ and besides the topic is still Tentacle Po-I mean SOP

Aha! Jake, I am joining! As an engineer!

Username: insanity prevails.

Your Characters: I don't normally keep the same characters, so I'll have a character called Frelia.

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences): The flames singed the black tatoo covering the right side of her face, and her hand instinctively flew to it. The burned skin chipped off delicately, falling to the floor below, but she felt no pain. Her eyes were bland and not filled with tears as she would expect. This new feeling, a tingle of life, was unnatural. She slid her fingers along the charred skin once more, before dropping them to her side, looking into the empty eye sockets of her new master. He raised a gloved hand, bringing it down, and she knelt. She was in his hands now; no more than a pawn. But I am more than a pawn in this game of chess, she thought, I am the Queen.

[/quote']

You do know he can join, and you have no administrative power to stop him. It was clearly not stated in your... *ahem* Rules, and you have no power to create an amendment to prevent him. That would be excluding a specific person from joining something, and I think that's breaking a rule.

Already taken care of' date=' I hope.

Engineer?

Not Accepted, for your username is not snitch. Even if it was, rejected on the grounds you spammed. Congrats, you have just joined this club's banned list.

[/quote']

Cephus makes a good point, eh? Anyway, you can't decline me and as I joined before you banned me, your ban is null and void until I do something wrong. ^-^

The Lord commands that the insanity dies of a disease uncurable to most human beings. So yeah stop fighting or else you get Shoruken'd

lolwut. o_o

Ah- so Insanity IS Snitch. Hmmm' date=' well I have no say in if he joins or not (though it appears gaara has already stated if he made it or not)

And yes Raiden, you said Struggle Of Powers. Why owuld anyone think you said Tentacle Po[because he did']

Yeah, even I forget I got my name changed sometimes, as shown. XD

Oh' date=' but I can. D.Sduel is banned, and he never Joined. BANNED! Now stop spam posting. Get out, Sir.

[/quote']

Why so? Everyone else seems happy to have me. I haven't done anything wrong, I've even dropped the Advanced Clause topic. In fact, I can tell you anything that comes through as I talk to Rinne about the Apprentice Clause, if you wish.

excellent so now Insanity is one of us *shakes his hand* welcome to the club Insanity im glad to have you here

Thanks a lot. ^-^

What's with all the fighting dawgs? Snitch, don't tempt them. They'll swarm you I assure you. >_>;

inb4spamming

Username: Kuro no Keiyakushu

Your Characters: I have quite a bit, but a short list: Dominic, Richter, Decus, Auster, Takashi, Marcus, Thomas, and Cage.

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences): Dom gave a short sigh. This rookie wanted to join the Neverwinter Nights, not an easy task of course. "Why do you want to join us?" He asked aloud, a single snowflake drifting downward and landing on his ebony hair. He didn't brush it off, Nights had to be able to handle the cold.

The young man shivered slightly, his short blonde hair standing out amongst the cold, deathly forest. He gripped his beige blanket with his rather well-toned arms. "Well you see, my mother is very il-"

"Say no more, come in." Dominic stepped aside, cracking open the large dungeon esqued door for the young boy.

Oh, and call me Fenrir. :3

Archived