R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Has anyone tried to tell Rinne calmly that this is going to alienate some of the forum's Rpers? But then again alot of other forums have much more efficient means of running things. We all overreacted a bit about this whole Advanced Clause business. Not to say that i was'nt at 1st but now im over it i can conform to this system even though im not happy about it. Im not going to go lash out at the mods like a child. The best desicion at this point 820 is just to wait it out

Right when you said, "tell Rinne calmly" I stopped reading.

There's nothing really wrong with Rinne and his ideas. It's just how people take it.

The tag system was almost perfect. Unfortunately, it seems like the Mods are perfectionists, saw the flaw in the system, and boom, it came falling down.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right when you said' date=' "tell Rinne calmly" I stopped reading.

There's nothing really wrong with Rinne and his ideas. It's just how people take it.

The tag system was almost perfect. Unfortunately, it seems like the Mods are perfectionists, saw the flaw in the system, and boom, it came falling down.

[/quote']

Just saying here, people fail to see what the tag system was about. The point was that basic RPs would be made at a minimum and people would join the wanted more-populated Advanced RPs so they could improve. When this failed to work, the Mods had no choice but to reinstate the Advanced Clause, and frankly, I think it's a good idea. Those that don't are obviously just failing to see just how bad our roleplay forum is.

[/quote']

Just saying here, people fail to see what the tag system was about. The point was that basic RPs would be made at a minimum and people would join the wanted more-populated Advanced RPs so they could improve. When this failed to work, the Mods had no choice but to reinstate the Advanced Clause, and frankly, I think it's a good idea. Those that don't are obviously just failing to see just how bad our roleplay forum is.

Get out of my club, you Advanced Fanboy Spammer.

I only call him a Fanboy because he is spamming about how the Advanced clause is better, not because he supports the Advanced clause.

[/quote']

Get out of my club, you Advanced Fanboy Spammer.

I only call him a Fanboy because he is spamming about how the Advanced clause is better, not because he supports the Advanced clause.

The Advanced Clause is better.

By golly, I just made the best post in this entire thread, I reckon.

Archived