ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Łövëły Süccübüs #2

Your Characters: I have no clue, there is far to many to count =3

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

[spoiler=Edited Thing:]

The only sound that could be heard echoing was the sound of a clock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... That was when Susan awoke. Her eyes fluttered open, and her head surged in pain as she managed to open them fully. Trying again, she opened them, seeing only a pitch darkness in front of her. She threw her arms about her recklessly, trying to find a wall or hard object to lean upon. This continued to happen for a fair amount of time, until she swung her arm into a solid material. Screaming, she staggered backwards, plummeting herself into the darkness that she had not bothered to explore. She let out slight wimpering noises, lost, alone, afraid... Knowing that her phobia was getting the best of her. She spun around and ran forwards, trying to find the source of the solid material yet again. Darkness was always in front of her, a veil over her sight, and would never move from that spot. As she continued to run, she hit the solid material at such a force, she flung herself backwards and into a feebel position on the floor, nearling the icy grasp of unconsciousness once again. Rest, my child... was the sound that echoed through Susan's mind as she closed her eyes and let the icy grasp of unconsciousness envelope her.

Also, I'm an Advanced Roleplayer, just so I can let ya know ;)

Has anyone tried to tell Rinne calmly that this is going to alienate some of the forum's Rpers? But then again alot of other forums have much more efficient means of running things. We all overreacted a bit about this whole Advanced Clause business. Not to say that i was'nt at 1st but now im over it i can conform to this system even though im not happy about it. Im not going to go lash out at the mods like a child. The best desicion at this point 820 is just to wait it out

I believe that he is saying no because I am Advanced Roleplayer. Personally' date=' I find that offensive and biased, seeing that he will frown upon me for just being Advanced.

[/quote']

1. You shouldn't have said anything about being Advanced.

Meh, everyone is advanced, but at different levels. I think that evrybody is blind to the fact that it doesn't have to be long, but neither can it be a simple sentence. I think, to post, make up a simple post with no details. For example, "Ben walked the dog."

Now, ask yourself these questions:

What is the main purpose of this post?

What is the main action, and how can I make it better?

Did I describe the action in full detail?

Who or what is the main object?

Did I describe the object in full detail?

Who is this post directed at? How can I make it more clear?

Does this post move the plot along?

What type of post, (Main Idea is Open (Stated), Hidden (Not Stated), Semi-Hidden (Stated, but in a Confusing Way)) is this?

Am I done?

Grammar errors?

Once you answer all those questions, you have a perfect post. You no not have to answer all of them.

It may seem long, but they all come down to a main point somehow.

I believe that he is saying no because I am Advanced Roleplayer. Personally' date=' I find that offensive and biased, seeing that he will frown upon me for just being Advanced.

[/quote']

1. You shouldn't have said anything about being Advanced.

Meh, everyone is advanced, but at different levels. I think that evrybody is blind to the fact that it doesn't have to be long, but neither can it be a simple sentence. I think, to post, make up a simple post with no details. For example, "Ben walked the dog."

Now, ask yourself these questions:

What is the main action, and how can I make it better?

Did I describe the action in full detail?

Who or what is the main object?

Did I describe the object in full detail?

Who is this post directed at? How can I make it more clear?

Does this post move the plot along?

What type of post, (Main Idea is Open (Stated), Hidden (Not Stated), Semi-Hidden (Stated, but in a Confusing Way)) is this?

Am I done?

Grammar errors?

Once you answer all those questions, you have a perfect post. You no not have to answer all of them.

It may seem long, but they all come down to a main point somehow.

Remind me why you, a roleplayer who seems to know how to manage an advanced post, is in this club?

Anyway, I laugh at you all. Go ahead, move to your other forum for your basic RP; save us the trouble of forcing you there. =D

Archived