R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

394371.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand when you take direct damage. Depending on the type of Damge this card gains one of the following effects while there is a Face-up "R.P.820" monster on the field..

Monster: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Spell: This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

Trap: While this card is face-up on the field, you can activate Trap cards from your hand.

Rinne....if you read this post i WILL be back and i WILL avenge what you did to RPing AND I WILL RAIN DOWN HOT VENGANCE UPON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE SONS OF BI-*gets shot in the face*

Dark:For gods sake SHUT UP Raiden we GET IT Revenge,killing RPing, 820 is gone now Blah blah blah do you EVER shut up?

Oh, yes, that addition to my and, from the looks of it, everyone else's problems. What a sad day to see 820 go. I really liked him, and will really miss him.

I feel like bashing something with my army of hammahs.

Why was I never given reps when I made cards? *cries*

I gave you a rep, didn't I?

Dammit...Ice is against us...Rinne is against us the WHOLE F*CKING MOD SYSTEM Is Against us...we cant fight the damn mods...i SAW what happend with 820 and You back there Jake...What the hell Ice was taking you APART back there Jake and you Took it like a total bytch....sorry about that they still dont get that the nature of RPing is to tell a story and they're trying to do that i can see this now but they're taking away the freedom of expression should'nt i be able to express my RP story whether i want to do it in 2 lines or a whole damn paragraph normally im a pretty level headed guy but its this kinda crap that's getting me steamed up!!! I HATED WATCHING ICYBLUE DO THAT TO YOU JAKE!!!!!! HOW THE HELL DOES A GUY LIKE THAT BECOME A MODERATOR?!?!?!? *punches the wall* Yknow what fine...820's already given up and he's 10 Times the man i am what sucks is we cant do anything...*sigh* i'd really rather they not give us anything to hold onto here...ya hear that Mods go ahead put the Last Nail in Phantom Bakura's Coffin Lock R.P.820 See what i care...*goes off to a bar to drink my sorry ass off*

I suppose, but it's just the fact that my heart and mind don't allow me to give myself to a girl I like. It is incapable of love. It's so strange. Everyone tells me the worst thing she can say is no, but I always think something worse..... Then my heart feels hurt because of my emotional protests which I had received long ago.

dude i've got a philosophy regarding girls There is someone for Everyone not everyone FINDS that someone but when you do...you know with your method of thinking i make you to be a clever guy girls LOVE someone who listens to what they have to say and remember the big S "Sensitivity" remember becoming a good Boyfriend means being a good Friend 1st don't ask her out 1st thing get to know her 1st become her friend then once she's comfortable with you THEN ask her out its a long process but its worth it

Well, the girl I like, I'm planning to ask her to Winter Formal so I can get to know her better, plus her cousin, who is one of my closest friends, has told her a lot about me, so I could possibly get that chance. I'm mainly going to figure out more about her, and once I do, then maybe I'll see where it leads, but as of now, that's my only plan.

Oh trust me. My hearts in it lol. It's been in it for a short while. So many people have told me I need to take her, and people were telling me when her cousin told them I needed to take her. I was like why me, and her cousin just said that I need to because she really wants to go to formal.

My only thought when regarding this is that, what if she only goes with me so she can go to the Formal, and then disses me when we're there?.... I don't doubt if I'm ditched.... Then I'll immediately leave, regardless if it cost $35.... Plus the Tux and flowers.

Well, I'm asking Monday. I'm not going to lie, I have no Lord's Life Idea, how she has not already been asked. She is beautiful, kind, funny, crazy, smart, athletic, and she likes a lot of the same stuff I do. I have got to ask her basically. It's next Saturday, and my only chance is to ask her by Tuesday next week. If I don't, there is no way I could go with her.... Too much time will have passed.

Archived