R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: LordDemonX

Your Characters: Saruto Desa, Saruto Duke, Thor Desa, Thor Messa, Draco Desa, Draco Mesa

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

Saruto Desa was walking in the forest after he was training for the whole day. As he was walking through the forest and seeing the end of the forest. And as Saruto walk into the opening, a man wearing a red hat and a white coat appear in front of him. "Who are you" Saruto said as he was going to grab his sword. The red hat man grad his sword and started to run and said "I want to kill you Saruto". "Why do you want to kill me" Saruto said when he went to run too. "Because you killed my brother and my name is Draco Mesa" said Draco. then Saruto said "Your brother was an evil man kid" as he took a 2 swings at Draco cutting his arm. As Draco was seeing his cut but still fighting, "NO he wasn't, he was a good man" and then he swings but miss. "Then you are a fool and you will die like your brother" as Saruto was finish talking, Saruto did a super swing and kill the young man. Saruto then walk over Draco's dead body and walk home.

Spell Check obviously didn't work. No offense once again. And yeah, sorry you had to come back to that, but unfortunately, it just kind of started up. I'm dying it down, and getting the argument to more important details, so this fight should be down shortly.

Also, Gaara, SWEET CARDS!!! Lol. They definately represent me. And Gin?! How'd you know?! Lol. As if the Avatar didn't give it away. Lol.

I'll make you one Demon :D Who's the guy on your avi on Hayate's Forum?

And the errors were like saying finish instead of finished.

Just have a pic of Ichigo with his Vizard mask and can I have a support card with it please for 1 rep

Spell Check obviously didn't work. No offense once again. And yeah' date=' sorry you had to come back to that, but unfortunately, it just kind of started up. I'm dying it down, and getting the argument to more important details, so this fight should be down shortly.

Also, Gaara, SWEET CARDS!!! Lol. They definately represent me. And Gin?! How'd you know?! Lol. As if the Avatar didn't give it away. Lol.

[/quote']

Ya I see that man

Archived