R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look i dont care if Rinne WAS on our side he's different now and we HAVE to bring him down *angsty tear on my face* We...WE CANT LET HIM DO THIS!!! *pounds fist on the ground* th-this isnt right Rpers have to be able to express themselves with little to no constraints ITS THE BASIC NATURE OF RPING DAMMIT!!!!

Aren't you overreacting a bit there Raiden? Getting good RPers into the Rping universe is good and all but you act like you won't ever have fun here again.

Though I have to say, the epic story for your bio on the Rping universe is pretty cool.

Andx I will come to you for help more than likely, but we will see. I'm not at home, so I can't necessarily type the fan-fic just yet. It'll definately have about the first two chapters up tonight. Just gotta read the rules and everything so I can figure stuff out. Anyway, I typed my final argument in the RP Argument about the ADV Clause, and I'm not posting anymore.

Andx I will come to you for help more than likely' date=' but we will see. I'm not at home, so I can't necessarily type the fan-fic just yet. It'll definately have about the first two chapters up tonight. Just gotta read the rules and everything so I can figure stuff out. Anyway, I typed my final argument in the RP Argument about the ADV Clause, and I'm not posting anymore.

[/quote']

lol, i only posted the one time and left it at that. And as expected it did nothing.

Maybe im overreacting a little but dammit he's KILLING the nature of Roleplaying RPers are supposed to be expressing themselves in a Fantasy world without much limitation Rinne is Putting So much limitiation on us

I understand how you feel but maybe you should consider trying the new rules. Remember that the tag system was the result of the last mandatory Advanced clause's failure. If this doesn't work they'll go back on what they did. And if you like the idea of an rp enough I'd think you'd want to post a lot in it. Now I in no way support the mandatory advanced clause, but please try to see that there are pros and cons to both decisions.

They are ignoring a lot of facts' date=' and I think that's because they don't appreciate the evidence we are giving because they want it [i']their way.[/i]

I knew Burger King was behind this somehow, lol.

......alright ill TRY to play by his rules but im a Revolutionist dammit i HATE being opressed

All the more reason to wait for its imminent failure. And we have the Rping Universe if it doesn't fail.

We can understand that you want your rights Raiden, but we gotta play by their rules. Don't forget they have direct sources to the other mods, and they can temporarily ban us. It is their choice, and not ours. We can argue, but right now, the best thing to do would have the upper class RPers help the BSC Class RPers become ADVed Class RPers.

Archived