R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing you need to kill Nazis is the ark of the covenant. Fries 'em with light like in Indiana Jones. lol.

And as for the fanfic idea Pro, you don't have any direction with it? What interests you enough to want to write about it is a start.

Well, I've read so many fan-fics, and after now, I've become interested in an interesting Revival of the Dark Signers Fan-Fic, where the Earthbound Immortals receive power from a source (Unsure of what it should be, maybe the Crimson Dragon or something cooler) then take over the Dark Signers dead bodies, as this will be far in the future, and try to take the souls of all the Duelists in the world by coming together. All the Earthbound Immortals will have been spread to corners of the Earth, where some "Special" Duelists reside, all using the most current Archetypes you know to defeat them. When they win, no they won't be gone, because at the end, I'm planning for the Dark Signers to finally get together and develop an unbeatable Earthbound Immortal with like infinite power, but the Duelists combine their power and in the end it's enough to defeat them.... or so they thought.

[spoiler= Spoiler]

LolSequel.

Each of the first 7 chapters introduce the seven heroes who face each Dark Signer. As for now that's all I can think up, and reveal as I have to get off. I can't exactly develop it today, but possibly a beginning tonight..... <.<

Also I read the rules and I definately support, so I'll make sure I go do that now.

Just posted in the poll, whatever good it'll do. (it won't do a thing but I can hope)

Interesting idea Pro. By the way, you don't plan on using characters from the show do you? That sorta kills fanfic when people can't do the original characters right. Not saying you would, just wondering.

Yeah, I hate seeing people fail at using the original characters. And it shows that you're more creative if you can come up with all the characters. Ask me if you need help with any ideas. While I fail at coming up for the original premise of a story I can come up with cool ideas decently easily.

Archived