R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: ProtoMachineKing

Your Characters: Duskmon, Belphemon, William Bukashi, Lee Nagashi and Polymorphi

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences): Lee was angry, furious you might say. The Spirit of Darkness had betrayed him and left him to rot. His eyes became a dark red and he pulled out the small device that had put him through all this trouble and screamed with rage. "SPIRIT DIGIVOLVUTION! DUSKMON!"

The Virus digimon emerged from the passing smoke brandishing two blood red blades that emited from his forearms. He then viewed the area with his multiple eyes on his shoulders, chest, and legs. Then out of a fit of rage he smashed the nearby pillar with his blade on the right arm. And let out a bonechilling yell "LOEWEMON YOU WILL PAY!"

Everyone who RP's should know of the new rules, explained here, that takes effect December 2.

I, personally, am against it: I feel that we should RP the way we want, not force this down our throats AGAIN. So i'm starting a petition: There will be a poll. If you want the old rules, say so. If you want the new, say so.

With enough votes, we can convince the mods to leave the rules, and if they don't listen, hopefully a super will be interested.

Well yeah a good amount of people want to help us as far as I'm conserned but I'm not sure how we can cross Rinne's mind with this. I mean even Shady said that this was just cause people from other forums laugh at him. So this whole thing is completely centered on making the "Three Stoges" happy.

Alright everyone- first order of Buisness . . . HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Second order of buisness? Keeping the Tag System.

i talked with Icyblue and he said he would talk to all of them- yet didn't say there would be any outcome. I still think having another mod on our side be a good thing.

I am also talking with Shadius right now to try and convince him that removing the Tag System will only make a return of the "war" we had during the "Advance Clause Test Period" when the rpgs came to a literal f**king crawl!

And you know what I say about those who are making fun of YCMaker because of its "bad grammer" and "stuipd rpg section"? SCREW THEM! I AM NOT HERE TO PLEASE ANYONE ELSE BUT ME! I COME HERE FOR FUN- AND FUN IS WHAT I AM GOING TO HAVE!!!

one way or another . . .

Archived