R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

I mean that you didn't even once say that you didn't want Phantom to go; no emotional response. Anyway, it's not important.

And as for the RP, yeah. That continues to throw me for a loop as to what to do. I'll get that going again tomorrow. Sorry if you've been wanting to post in that.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean that you didn't even once say that you didn't want Phantom to go; no emotional response. Anyway' date=' it's not important.

And as for the RP, yeah. That continues to throw me for a loop as to what to do. I'll get that going again tomorrow. Sorry if you've been wanting to post in that.

[/quote']

... WTF!? WHERE DID HE SAY THAT!!! NOT IMPORTANT!!! THATS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Woah calm down. It's just a bit of pointless chatter. I was just casually pointing out that you hadn't posted anything like Gaara, Jake, or Destron who were all quite sad to see him go and posted it several times. In all fairness that was probably because you weren't on. No need to go over the top on this. (curse the internet and it's inability to effectively communicate what I want to say)

Uaername: Dark Lightning

RP Characters: Jarred Nieto, Jarred Uchiha, Seito, Demetri, Jael Neito, Dark

GOOD RP Sample: [spoiler=Sample] Dark appeared sitting on Haro's arm while it was in Tekashi's gut

"Tsk, Tsk, See now, When you mess with my friends...that, my friend, puts you in danger..."

Dark charged his finger tip with lightning and then placed his finger on Haro's arm, shocking him. Dark then jumped off his arm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine....

[spoiler=Sample]

Dark appeared sitting on Haro's arm while it was in Tekashi's gut

"Tsk, Tsk, See now, When you mess with my friends...that, my friend, puts you in danger..."

Dark charged his finger tip with lightning and then placed his finger on Haro's arm, shocking him. Dark then jumped off his arm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived