R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh true.

I know' date=' I hate when guys have to act flirty with each other so we can have [b']flirty[/b] females, we need real flirty females.

Fix'd. I feel like there's either the female where she's like goth or something, or hot. Hot = flirty.

Pfft, I wish. jk, XD

Well yah' date=' Taokaka is my favorite anime character. And I am related to him, because I'm his sister.

[/quote']

-_-' Guys. Taokaka. From BLAZBLUE. THE SAME GAME RACHEL IS FROM!!!!! (She's some sort of cat thing XD)

I know' date=' I hate when guys have to act flirty with each other so we can have females, we need real females.

[/quote']

*Looks for 820* Senpai is going to KILL you! XD

Yes. l am. Sleep with 1 eye open...

Aijay kicked ass, i'm gonna use her again. She's fun ^-^

Hey phanto- uh, Tao-chan! XD

I knew I used Tao somewhere, well actually Tau.

[spoiler=Tau Card] 121264u.jpg

Effect: When this card is summoned each player selects 3 of their Monster Card Zones. Once per turn during their own Standby Phase, each player can pay 1000 Lifepoints to Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower monster from their Graveyard to one of the selected zones. Any monster that is Special Summoned in this way is destroyed if it is moved outside of the selected zones. Once per turn during your Standby Phase you can pay 200 Lifepoints for every card in your hand to change the zone 1 monster on the field occupies to another zone under its owner's control.

You can consider that a gift Tao; a member card of sorts though it wasn't originally intended that way.

Anyways, you seem to be taking this shift rather well 820.

Archived