R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay everyone' date=' my turn to make member cards. I only have Gaara, 820-san, Phantom and Jake, but moar will be added.

[spoiler=Gaara']

224576rf.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- Once per turn, you can discard one monster with an equal level to this card from your Hand, to the Graveyard. This card gains the Attribute, Type, ATK, DEF and effect of the discarded monster until your opponent's next End Phase. Once per turn, you can roll a die. Add the result of your roll to this card's level until your next End Phase.

[spoiler=820-san]

224576i.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When a monster attacks during your Battle Phase, place 1 Battle Counter on it. When a monster attacks during your opponent's Battle Phase, place 1 Anti Counter. Increase a monster's ATK by 100 for every Battle Phase. Decrease a monster's DEF by 100 for every Anti Counter on it. When a monster with a Battle Counter on it is destroyed, decrease the card's owner's LP by an amount equal to the number of Battle Counters that were on it x50. When a monster with an Anti Counter on it is destroyed, increase the card's owner's LP by an amount equal to the number of Anti Counters that were on it x50. Either player can discard 2 cards from their hand to the Graveyard to attack with 1 monster on their side of the field during their opponent's Battle Phase after 1 or more of that player's monsters have attacked.

[spoiler=Phantom]

224576p.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Your opponent cannot target another "R.P.820" monster. Once per turn, remove from play the top card of your Deck to draw 1 card. When this card destroys your opponent's monster as a result of battle, flip a coin. If heads, take 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck and add it to your hand. If tails, your opponent discards 1 card from their hand.

[spoiler=Jake]

224576kf.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.

Fix'd and bump. I wanna make sure they see this. Also, me and Andx are up next, so yeah.

Hmm, I'm having a mind block on how to make 820-san's card better, so I'll just show you the next batch!

[spoiler=Andx]

224576e.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When your LP are decreased by 500 or more by your opponent's card effect, draw 1 card. When you have 7 cards or more in your hand, all monsters' (excluding this card) ATK increase by 800. You can Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to draw 1 card.

[spoiler=Me]

224576d.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Once per turn during your Draw Phase before you draw, you must roll three die. This card's ATK and DEF become the result of your roll x100 until your opponent's next End Phase. This card gains 1 of the following effects depending on the ATK and DEF of this card:

300-599: This card can attack your opponent's LP directly.

600-1499: This card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase.

1500-1999: When this card destroys your opponent's monster as a result of battle, you can discard any amount of cards from your hand.

2000-2999: This card can only attack by Tributing a monster with an ATK equal to or greater than half of this card's ATK.

3000-3599: This card can only attack by removing from play 3 cards in your Graveyard. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, your opponent selects 1 monster that is removed from play. The selected monster is placed at the bottom of your Deck.

3600 or above: Destroy this card.

[spoiler=820-san support. No, Rachel Alucard support. Yeah, that's it.]

224576.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When "R.P.820 - 820reborn, Demonic Sorcerer" would be destroyed as a result of battle, you can Tribute this card to negate the attack. If "R.P.820 - 820reborn, Demonic Sorcerer" is removed from play, you can pay 1000 LP to Special Summon this card from your hand, Deck, Graveyard or Extra Deck.

I like, lol I'm Cloud. Though I must say that "The True Savior Entity" is a truly awesome title. I like the effects as well. Good Job!

EDIT: Mind giving me the IMG code for it? There's a very good chance I'm going to sig it.

Take your place' date=' as in your account, this club, what?

[/quote']

They'll take my account... And probably change my name. Aha ha ha!

So' date=' you just bored of ycm? Or is it something else?

And I would present that it isn't possible to replace you Phantom. But by no means let me convince you to stay. You can make your own decision.

[/quote']

Not really bored, I have a wonderful cast with me, why would I be bored? Aha ha! But I just don't have too much time to get on here... But I might get on very, very, very, very, seldom. But this person I promise is just as good as me, if not better. ^.^

Archived