R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Join the club. Boredom overcomes my need to read previous posts to see whats going on, so I usually just go with it. A couple years ago, I walked in on some of my friends and they were calling me stupid. I didn't hear who they were talking about, so I went along with it and I was like, "Dude, he's the dumbest person I know." That's alright, they were idiots themselves anyways.

Now that people are here, can I get feedback on this idea?

I'm thinking about a new RP idea where people get sucked into a video game world. Not only are you testing your survival skills' date=' you also must be 1 of the first 3 people to finish the game in order to live. All the monsters, obstacles and bosses you encounter are real Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but you get weapons and magic and stuff. Each of the worlds are field spell cards from Yu-Gi-Oh. Not only that, but there is a virus in the game, which is screwing up the system. In case I change my mind about something "the virus" will just screw things up, plus there is an added twist at the end involving the virus. What do you think?

[/quote']

Archived