• Created
  • Last Reply

i made some new cards and i've got to say...Hellz Yeah

[spoiler=Dont say i didnt get you anything for christmas 820 XD]285087r.jpg

[spoiler=I TOLD YOU WE NEEDED CHEERLEADERS!!!!]285087.jpg

[spoiler=And now for ULTIMATE BADASSERY!!!]

285087v.jpg

Raiden600 + Andx + Phantom Bakura + 820 Reborn + Jake The Sage

this card is not affected by monster,spell, or trap card effects when this card is fusion summoned successfully increase this cards ATK and DEF by 10000 on each of your standby phases put one "Fusion" counter on this card when this card has 5 Fusion counters on it remove this card from play and special summon 1 of the fusion material monsters used to summon this card

I'm so lonely! *Runs off into the corner to cry, because even though he's a Co-owner, he is left out* XD

i made some new cards and i've got to say...Hellz Yeah

[spoiler=Dont say i didnt get you anything for christmas 820 XD]285087r.jpg

[spoiler=I TOLD YOU WE NEEDED CHEERLEADERS!!!!]285087.jpg

[spoiler=And now for ULTIMATE BADASSERY!!!]

285087v.jpg

Raiden600 + Andx + Phantom Bakura + 820 Reborn + Jake The Sage

this card is not affected by monster' date='spell, or trap card effects when this card is fusion summoned successfully increase this cards ATK and DEF by 10000 on each of your standby phases put one "Fusion" counter on this card when this card has 5 Fusion counters on it remove this card from play and special summon 1 of the fusion material monsters used to summon this card

[/quote']

Also, I had 2 God Cards MAde for Phantom-san and 820-senpai. So God cards fuse into that! XD

I'm so lonely! *Runs off into the corner to cry' date=' because even though he's a Co-owner, he is left out* XD[hr']

You'll have to forgive Raiden. I believe he started this the last time you weren't allowed to be on.

Fayt Leingod, main hero of the PS2 game Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Why do you ask?

And nice anime reaction there. I can tell you've been practicing.

EDIT: wait you changed your question. What do you mean attribute wise? Do you mean like the one thing that would perfectly describe him?

Fayt Leingod' date=' main hero of the PS2 game Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Why do you ask?

And nice anime reaction there. I can tell you've been practicing.

EDIT: wait you changed your question. What do you mean attribute wise? Do you mean like the one thing that would perfectly describe him?

[/quote']

XD I've been practicing.

Yes, I changed. Like: Earth, Wind, Dark, Light, Fire, or Water?

Should I start with Byakuya then? Don't answer that, I will anyway. I made these awhile ago so they aren't the best ocg-wise. Though more recently I went and got better pics so they look a bit better.

[spoiler=Byakuya] 121264.jpg

[spoiler=Shikai] 121264f.jpg

Effect: This card can only be summoned by removing from play from your hand, field or graveyard 1 "Shinigami Sixth Captain - Kuchiki Byakuya". This card can attack all monsters that your opponent controls (Battle Damage is halved after this card destroys two monsters). If this card attacks all monsters it may not attack directly. Every time a card is destroyed on your side of the field deal 500 points of damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Bankai] 121264d.jpg

Effect: This card can only be summoned by removing from play from your hand, field or graveyard 1 "Shikai Shinigami - Byakuya". When this card attacks select one Spell or Trap card and one face-down defense position Monster on your opponent's field. The selected cards are destroyed and your opponent takes 500 points of damage for each card destroyed. You cannot target an opponent's monster for destruction by this effect if your opponent would have no monsters left aftrerwards.

K. I'm doing the last card so I'm goin to post them soon.

[spoiler=You wanna see?]

[spoiler=You sure?]

[spoiler=Really?]

[spoiler=Alright]

[spoiler=Behold!]

[spoiler=R.P820 Archetype Member cards!]

394371i.jpg394371u.jpg394371p.jpg394371j.jpg394371n.jpg394371p.jpg394371cb.jpg394371qs.jpg394371r.jpg

I'm making support cards too. At least one each.

Archived